Tuesday, 26 January 2016

NYX soft matte lip cream


Hey everyone! How are you all doing today? Today, I'll be talking about a wonderful lip cream from one of my favourite make-up brands ever, NYX! I was eyeing up the NYX soft matte lip creams for a while and I waited too long and the shade Transylvania that I originally wanted, was sold out. Instead, I picked up the shade, Prague. I love how all of the lip creams are named after places. Prague is such a stunning shade, a deep fuschia pink colour. I love this lip cream so much!


The NYX soft matte lip cream has a completely matte finish, and it is not one bit drying, at all! This lip cream feels so amazingly comfortable on the lips, you forget you're wearing anything on your lips at all. It feels so soft and completely weightless. It has a beautiful, sweet yet subtle vanilla scent. The NYX lip cream is so pigmented and opaque, for a fantastic colour payoff. It lasts a long time on the lips aswell, fading after three or four hours. It both applies and fades evenly. Compared to alot of other lip products I have (believe me, there's plenty!), this lip cream hardly transfers off the lips onto other surfaces.


I absolutely love the NYX soft matte lip cream so much! I can't wait to pick it up in other shades. Hopefully the shade Transylvania will be back in stock soon. These lip creams cost €7.70, and I give them a well deserved 10/10!
Have you tried the NYX soft matte lip creams yet? What were your thoughts? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :) 

Keep up to date with my latest posts and antics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment