Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Golden Lights Vivid Baked Highlighter

Hey guys! Remember me? I know it's been just under two weeks since I posted. Like I mentioned in my The Best of 2015 post, 2015 was a rough year for me, and I fancied a little break. I also went to Bruges! Which I will be posting about, so keep your eyes peeled! Anyway, I'm back to talk to you guys all about the Golden Lights highlighter from the fabulous budget brand Make-Up Revolution.


I love a good highlighter, me. They are one of my favourite make-up products. Got to get that highlighter ''on fleek'', as the kids are saying. I've been wanting to try the Golden Lights highlighter for a good while, as I heard nothing but good things about it from other bloggers. I on the other hand, found it to be a very 'meh' highlighter. I have to say, there is a very generous amount of highlighter included, which would be wonderful if the highlighter quality itself was up to scratch. The packaging is pretty basic, but the embossing is really quite pretty. 


The colour of this highlighter is golden yellow. The quality of this highlighter is cheap in every aspect. It was waaay too shimmery, full on and sparkly, which can ruin the rest of your applied make-up, even with a very light hand! It does last most of the day when applied. 
The Golden Lights highlighter from Make-Up Revolution costs €3.33, and I give it 3/10. I wouldn't buy this highlighter again.


Have you guys ever tried this highlighter before? What were your thoughts? What is your favourite highlighter? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

Keep up to date with my latest posts and antics!

No comments:

Post a Comment