Tuesday, 15 December 2015

The Travel Minis

Hey guys! How are you all doing today? I went to Boots last week, and I picked up three travel minis from the Boots 3 for 2 range. I love the travel minis at Boots, there's so much variety and you can try out different products, without committing to the full sized products. I'll be picking up more from the 3 for 2 travel mini's range, before I go to Bruges in January, they'll really come in handy! I picked up Umberto Giannini's Pure Beauty shampoo, OGX Argan Oil conditioner, and Ted Baker's Pink body spray.


Umberto Giannini Pure Beauty shampoo-
I loved the Umberto Giannini mask that matches the Pure Beauty range. However, I found nothing special about this shampoo at all. It lathers up nicely, but I felt this shampoo made my hair flat and lank and slightly greasy. The scent is lovely, and it might work better for other hair types, but I just didn't get along with this shampoo at all. I wouldn't buy it again. 


OGX Moroccan Argan Oil conditioner-
I really loved the OGX Moroccan Argan Oil conditioner! I bought the full bottle of this conditioner before, so I knew I would love it. The scent of this conditioner is so amazing and sweet smelling. This conditioner made my hair so glossy, sleek and healthy looking. It made my hair look shiny and my ends healthier. The OGX conditioner had Vitamin E and antioxidants added. It protects against UV damage and heat damage. I would buy it again and again. 10/10.


Ted Baker Pink body spray-
I love the packaging of this body spray so much, it's so pretty! The scent is sweet, light and subtle. It doesn't last too long, but it is a lovely pick me up and it's refreshing. The scent is sweet grapefruit, mandarin, mango, with neroli and jasmine. The base scents are patchouli, sandalwood and musk. I love this body spray alot. It's cheap, chic, smells amazing and fits in any bag! 


They are the little travel minis I've recently picked up! I will definitely be picking up more from the 3 for 2 travel minis in time for Bruges! :)
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

Keep up to date with my latest posts and antics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment