Thursday, 10 December 2015

The Holy Grails: 5 Constant Repurchases


Hey guys! How are you all doing today? I thought I would show you guys five, wonderful products, make up and skincare I repurchase time and time again. If I run out of any of these, I have to run out and repurchase ASAP, I love them that much. Tried, tested, time and time again. These five Holy Grail products haven't failed me yet! 

Garnier Micellar Water
I love this stuff so much. It removes every trace of make-up, even the heavy stuff. It feels refreshing and comfortable on the skin. There's no fragrance and it's wonderful for sensitive skin as it is hypoallergenic. I use this on a cotton pad and gently swipe it all over my face to remove make-up as a precleanse. For a big 400ml bottle, the Garnier Micellar water only costs €4.85

Urban Decay All Nighter Make-Up Setting Spray
The Urban Decay Make-Up Setting Spray is without a doubt, the best product ever! I can't sing its praises enough! I've tested it through work, exercise, a busy day in work, in the heat and in the rain. A few spritzes of this on my face, my make-up does.not.budge. From morning into the wee hours. I've even got my mam hooked! I couldn't be without this amazing spray! €12.

L'Oreal True Match Foundation
For me, this foundation hits all the boxes! I would describe it as medium coverage. It does a great job of evening out my skin tone, hiding my freckles and any blemishes. It's not cakey at all and it lets my skin breathe. It has SPF 15 and matches my skin tone to a T in the shade Ivory Rose. It's long lasting, and I  just get on really well with this foundation. €13.99.

Max Factor Facefinity Primer
I bought this primer at the start of the year and it was love at first use. Its texture is quite similar to a moisturisers. It's hydrating, making my skin feel so smooth, it is the perfect base for make-up, or to use it on its own. This primer will get you through morning to night! It keeps my oily patches at bay. It sinks in quickly and has added SPF 20. €14.99.

Trilogy Rosehip Oil
My skin just loves the Trilogy Rosehip Oil! I have combination to oily skin, with scars on my chin from stress related breakouts. I use this two ways: Once a week as an overnight 'mask' and every night on my chin. When I use it all over, my skin is glowing, hydrated, brighter, and generally improved in appearance. It has reduced the redness and scars on my chin. It;s great from scars, stretchmarks, discolouration, dehydrated and ageing skin. A fantastic all round product to have in your skincare drawer. €19.95.

Those are my five products that I couldn't be without! What are yours? Let me know below!
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo 
Kim. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment