Friday, 18 December 2015

Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette


Hey guys! How are you all doing today? Today, I'll be talking about the Solstice highlighting palette from Sleek, a truly wonderful little palette. When the Solstice palette first came out, I scrolled past it online a few times, genuinely assuming it was another wonderful Hourglass palette I've always lusted after, but would never buy for myself. Shock and awe when  I find out it's a Sleek palette! It just looks so luxurious and fancy, and beautiful! First of all, the packaging. Oh my, it's so so stunning, with a really decent sized mirror. The Solstice palette includes four highlighters, big pans, plenty of product. There are two baked highlighters, one shimmer highlighter, and a cream highlighter. 



Using my Real Techniques contour brush, I use Ecliptic on my cupid's bow and under my eyebrows. I use Hemisphere, my favourite, on my cheekbones and down my nose. I use Subsolar on my cheekbones. I use Equinox to add warmth to my complexion, I also use it on my collarbones and my shoulders. I adore this palette so so much! I think it's a wonderful product, and the highlighters are really great quality. Each highlighter is silky, velvety smooth, easy to blend and they highlight so well, without being harsh. They add radiance and a healthy look, for a fabulous pick me up. Which it does for me, as my skin tends to get quite dull during the Winter. It lasts all day on the skin. I think the Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette is a fantastic dupe for the Ambient Lighting palette! 
The Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette costs €13.49, and is worth every single penny! I give it 10/10. 

(L-R: Ecliptic, Hemisphere, Subsolar, Equinox) 


Have you tried the Solstice palette yet? What were your thoughts? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

Keep up to date with my latest posts and antics!

No comments:

Post a Comment