Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Clinique Superprimer

Hi guys! How are you all doing today? Today, I'll be talking about my first ever Clinique product. I could never justify the price of the Clinique products I wanted, but the week I bought it, I got a lovely bonus in my wage. Anyway, Benefit's POREfessional was my Holy Grail high end primer. However, I am strictly against testing on animals in any way. Since reading this, I have stopped using Benefit products, which meant giving up my beloved POREfessional. After some research on what primers would I get on best with, I settled on the Clinique Superprimer. 


The Superprimer range has a variety of primers to choose from to tackle certain skin woes, such as redness, sallowness, dullness and discolouration. I picked up the Superprimer for redness, as my skin is woefully typically Irish in complexion. The packaging is really nice, practical and hygienic, easy to pop into your bag and go. The texture of the Clinique Superprimer is lightweight and oil free, great for my combination-oily skin. It is also unscented. It gives a smooth, matte and shine free finish. I apply this with my fingers, over moisturiser, under foundation for a clean, smooth and fresh base. It feels lovely on the skin. 



I think this Superprimer does what it says on the tin. It corrected my redness when I applied it. It kept my redness at bay all day to night and worked wonderfully! It enhanced the rest of my make-up, and made my make-up last day. I love the Clinique Superprimer alot, but I didn't fall in love with it so much, in the same way I loved Benefit's POREfessional. The Clinique Superprimer costs €28 for 30ml, which I do feel is very steep, considering I didn't fall head over heels for Superprimer. I give it 9/10.
Have you tried any of the Clinique Superprimers yet? What were your thoughts? Let me know below! Also tell me what your favourite high end primer is!
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

Keep up to date with my latest posts and antics!

No comments:

Post a Comment