Saturday, 5 December 2015

Bourjois Colourband eye pencil

Hey guys, how are you all doing on this wonderful Saturday? We're putting up our Christmas tree today, and I won't lie, but I'm starting to get excited! :D Today, I'll be talking about the Bourjois Colourband eye pencil, a 2 in 1 product that can be used as a shadow, a liner, or both. The Bourjois Colourband pencil comes in six different shades, I decided to pick it up in Rose Fauviste, a pink- rose gold shade, that I was determined to have, instead of going for the usual browns and bronze shades.


I want to buy this again in Beige Minimal, the gold version. I really love using this as both a shadow and an eye liner. I wasn't too sure how I would get on with it, as I'm not a big under eye liner person, but this shade suited me well as both a shadow and an eye liner. I would describe the finish of this eye pencil as metallic with a shimmer. It has a really lovely, creamy and soft texture which makes it so easy to apply as it just glides right on. It's a subtle shadow, but it can be built upon as desired. On both the eyelids and the waterline, the staying power is around four hours. It fades easily, a big con of the Bourjois Colourband eye pencils. I assume it's because it's a cream based pencil as opposed to a powder shadow. However, it doesn't crease on the eyelid.


It's really easy to remove at the end of the day with a cotton pad soaked in micellar water. I love how versatile this eye pencil can be! It works wonderfully for daytime, and it would suit aa nighttime look. I even wear it to work where I can't wear alot of make-up! It blends easily with other eyeshadows. The packaging is cute, but I would have preferred a twist up pencil instead of a pencil that needs to be pared. Hassle of that.


The Bourjois Colourband eye pencil costs €7.99 each, and I give them 8/10.
Have you tried the Bourjois Colourband eye pencils yet? What were your thoughts? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment