Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Boohoo wishlist!

Hey guys! How are you all doing on the weary Wednesday? Boohoo is my absolute number one website for clothes! They are good quality, affordable, true to size, I'm rarely disappointed. They cater to different styles I love, to the basics. I think Boohoo is so on point lately! Here's a few things I have been eyeing up lately!

Belle Striped Shirt Dress
I see so many wonderful looks for this shirt dress! Wearing it with a blazer and knee high boots, or with leggings and comfortable ankle boots. I adore shirt dresses, they can be dressed up or kept casual. A versatile piece to add to my wardrobe!
Sophia Super Skinny High Rise With Braces

Seriously, how gorgeous are these jeans?! I've been on the lookout for the perfect pair of black, skinny, high waist jeans. Now that I finally parted with my beloved Criminal Damage jeans -sob-. Jeans just go with everything really. And the braces just make these jeans super cute, and they are detachable so they can be worn two different ways. 
Petite Layla Premium Sequin Plunge Maxi Dress

Can I just say how much I love that Boohoo has an expansive Petite range for us 5 3'' and under?! When I imagine going to a wedding or similar, this is like a dress I had in mind for ages! I never thought I could pull off a maxi dress at 4 11''. This dress makes it seem all that more possible. It's seriously beautiful. 
Alexandra Striped Oversized Long Sleeve Shirt

I have always loved Androgyny, even before I knew what it was. Even at a very young age. I have always mixed 'masculine' and 'feminine' clothes together. This gorgeous striped shirt will add an androgynous edge to any outfit. Tucking it into a black skater skirt or wearing it with tailored trousers would look wonderful with this shirt. 
Elise Jumper Dress

I've wanted a jumper dress for a while now, and this is next on my list to order! A jumper dress is wonderful for layering and perfect for that weird in between weather where it's cold in the morning and hot in the afternoon. This will be so handy to just throw on on those days, and looking great at the same time!
Petite Nancy Printed Flared Trousers

Again from the Boohoo Petite range, which makes it more flattering on my short legs, and ya girl loves flared trousers. They just look so comfortable and chic. They would be especially wonderful for the summer time. I would style this with a simple white t-shirt tucked inside, a statement necklace, a longline cardigan and a bowler hat! 
And that is what I am currently loving (and what my debit card will be angry at me over) lately! I again have to say how much I love the Boohoo Petite range. It's making my favourite styles much more wearable and there is so much variety! What shop do you think is on point lately? What is on your hitlist? Let me know below! Let's enable and justify each other's needs. ;)
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment