Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Top 10 under €10

Hey guys! How are you all doing today? I was having a good rummage through my make-up and I thought I would put together a top ten list of my favourite products that cost under €10 for you guys! Some, I really couldn't be without some, cheap and cheerful. I do love a good bargain. ;)


1) Simple Kind To Skin light moisturiser 
I could buy all of the expensive, luxury moisturisers I want, but the Simple Kind To Skin light moisturiser is the one I always come back to, and need in my skincare drawer. It ticks all the boxes for me. It's fantastic for sensitive skin, the bottle lasts an age. It's light, refreshing and full of vitamins such as B5 and Vitamin E. It softens my skin and lasts 12 hours. €5.59.

2) Botanics 80% Organic Hydrating eye cream
I really recommend this eye cream if you're just starting out using eye creams. It refreshes under my eyes, hydrates, makes the delicate area under my eyes look brighter, more awake. It looks smoother and make-up goes on easier. €8.49. 

3) Essence All About Roses eyeshadow palette
I have really been so impressed with Essence this year! Their All About Roses, really standing out to me. A handy palette, with 8 shades, four shimmers and four mattes. They have a wonderful buttery texture, the pigmentation is fabulous and they last all day! I have been using it so much since I bought it. They best part? It's only €4.99!


4) NYX Butter glosses
These butter glosses were the first product I tried from NYX, and I adore NYX so much, they've yet to disappoint me! I really think these glosses are amazing. They have a high intensity shine, with a high colour pay off. They last a good while on the lips. They are so comfortable on the lips and they are really hydrating. I love these glosses so much! €6.49.


5) Hottie massage bar 
Anytime I pop into Lush, I always make sure I pick up this wonderful massage bar! Hottie massages, hydrates and softens my skin like nothing else I've tried. The beautiful scent of cocoa butter and black pepper lasts for hours and hours on my skin, and stays on my pyjamas until they go into the wash! I will always repurchase Hottie! €7.80.


6) Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette
A truly fantastic palette from Makeup Revolution, and a very similar dupe for Naked 3. Iconic 3 is a rose gold themed palette and the shades are stunning, and range from mattes, metallics and shimmers. They are really long wearing (morning to night) velvety in texture, and highly pigmented and easy to blend! If you don't have that funds from the Naked 3 palette, pick up the Iconic 3 palette from Makeup Revolution, you won't be disappointed! €8.53.

7) Nivea lip butter
Definitely one of those I absolutely cannot be without and have to pick up the next day when I run out! My lips are sore most of the time, and get really badly chapped at Winter. The Nivea lip butter nourishes, smoothes, hydrates and makes a great base for applying a matte lipstick beforehand. They come in original (unflavoured) blueberry, vanilla and raspberry. €2.66.

8) Grease Lightning.
Lush's Grease Lightning is absolutely one of the best treatments for spots and blemishes I have ever used. A powerful skin friendly cocktail of ingredients, including grape, rosemary, thyme, aloe vera and tea tree oil. Grease Lightning gets rid of spots and blemishes in a couple of days, calming the skin, not irritating it, or the skin around the affected area, soothing and banishing redness. €8.95.

9) Toni and Guy sea salt spray
I usually pick up the Toni and Guy sprays in the travel sized because they are cheaper and handier. I also have their heat protection spray in the 75ml travel size bottle. I really love this spray, especially during the Summer when I leave my hair naturally curly. It holds my curls, adds volume, bounce and texture. It smells lovely too, like the sea! €1.95.

10) L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique BB powder
I have sang its praises in a more detailed review here. I have already repurchased it. This BB powder makes my skin look fresh, shine free morning to evening and is undetectable on the skin! It matches my pale skin and keeps oily patches from going patchy. The texture is so soft, buttery and makes my skin feel so smooth! Cutting it close at €9.99.


And that is my top 10 under €10! What are your favourite products under €10? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment