Tuesday, 3 November 2015

Quick update| What I've been up to lately

Hey guys! How are you all doing? I'm sorry for the inconsistent blog writing lately, but it's time for Truth Time. Since mid-October, I just haven't been too bothered with blogging. And I hate that. I want to stay mainly a beauty blogger, and like I mentioned, reviews are thin on the ground, damn near depleted at this stage. I'm not going to write utter shite for you guys, and I've always preferred quality over quantity in any aspect. A good rule of thumb I follow when writing a new blog post is 'If I wouldn't read the blog post myself, I'm sure as hell not going to write it'. I know for a fact that if I kept writing when I feel this way, that blogging would turn into a chore instead of something I love, something I really love. I always list after a blog post, but please do follow me on my other social media platforms, Instagram, Twitter, Bloglovin' and Google+! I'm alot more active on Twitter and Instagram and I love hearing from you guys! 
So, what have I been up to lately? Quite a bit!

- On Halloween, my boyfriend and I celebrated our six year anniversary! We went to see Spectre, and had a drink or 5. ;) We had also planned to go for a Chinese, but we stuffed ourselves with cinema food -ahem-. We had a wonderful night and he bought me the most beautiful locket! I'm a lucky girl. :)


- Yesterday, I went to put the purple back into my hair. I had it bleached and ready to rock. I accidentally bought purple hair creme I mistook for counteracting brassiness in blonde. Turns out it was actually purple dye. I realised it too late, and now the side of my hair is a dark red-purple, which I hate. Now the gorgeous purple-violet I got isn't showing at all. :(

- I organised and went with my best friend and her fiancee to meet with cake decorators for their wedding cake! It was all so delicious and I got a wonderful red velvet cupcake out of it. #BridesmaidBenefits.

- I've been focusing alot more on my baking. Absorbing myself into new recipes and planning my next creations! 


- I've been looking in to the finer points of getting myself up and running with a stall at my local food market. Including batch amounts, what to make, table set up, bulk buying carrier bags, boxes and takeaway bags.

- For the first time in weeks, I have that extra bit of money so I'm going to buy something I've been lusting after for months, a pentagram harness!

- I booked all of last week off work, woohoo! It was so lovely to relax and unwind. With that, I got to enjoy and soak in the most beautiful and my favourite time of the year.



- I celebrated Halloween, the most wonderful time of the year (despite what some other songs may tell you) in a wonderful way, with a whole load of horror movies!


- I celebrated the October Bank Holiday with my boyfriend, my best friend and her fiancee with drinks. :)


- I've been rereading the Harry Potter series and watching lots of The IT Crowd.

- Featuring alcohol again, I met up with my dad and gave him his birthday present which he really loved.

- I did a complete cleanout on my room.

- I got a haircut.


What have you guys been up to lately? How did you celebrate Halloween? Did you dress up? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

Keep up to date with my latest posts and antics!
Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram Google+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment