Friday, 20 November 2015

Origins Never A Dull Moment cleanser

Hey guys! How are you all doing? Happy Friday! Today, I'll be talking about Origins Never A Dull Moment cleanser. Ever since I tried Origins Checks and Balances frothy face wash, I 100% get why Origins has a spectacular reputation, and I love them! Though on the pricey side, the results I get from their cleansers and how long they last, they really are worth the money. I really want to try their Out of Trouble face mask soon. I thought I would try out Never A Dull Moment, because coming up to Winter, my skin gets quite dull, tired and lacklustre.


Never A Dull Moment cleanser claims to: Wash away bleak and dull skin, remove dead skin cells, remove make-up and debris, leaving skin feeling fresh and looking radiant, not stripped and dry. The key ingredients in this cleanser are: Bitter Orange- Refreshes, absorbs excess oil, works as an astringent. Grapefruit- Full of retinol to fight ageing, rich in antioxidants, controls oil production. Papaya- The star ingredient in this cleanser. Papaya brightens the skin, exfoliates, moisturises, full of antioxidants and vitamins A and C. Pine- Hydrates the skin. I know alot of the main ingredients here, such as pine and grapefruit might irritate others skin, but I got on really well with this cleanser! This cleanser will work best for combination to oily skin types, such as myself. It has a gel like consistency, and a little goes a long way, in a 150ml tube, you only need the size of a pea to wash your entire face.

The scent is mainly grapefruit, which I love and find it really refreshing, especially in the mornings. Never A Dull Moment has been great for my skin! It has made my skin feel so much fresher and awake. It has evened out my skin tone, brightened my skin. It is a wonderfully refreshing cleanser and has made my skin look more radiant, perfect for the wild Winter weather Ireland is expecting this year! However, if I had to choose between Never A Dull Moment and Checks and Balances, I would choose Checks and Balances, as I feel it did alot more to fight and prevent blemishes and breakouts. 
You will really get on with Never A Dull Moment if your skin isn't too easily irritated by its key ingredients and if dull, lacklustre skin is the bane of your Winter, and if you have combination to oily skin. I give Never A Dull Moment 8/10, and like most Origins cleansers, it costs €25.
Have you tried Never A Dull Moment? What were you thoughts? What is your favourite Origins product? Let me know below!
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment