Friday, 23 October 2015

Max Factor Mastertouch concealer

Hey guys! How are you all? I am so excited, Halloween is SO close and the decorations have just gone up, Halloween is my Christmas so I'm just buzzing! :D Today, I'm talking about the Max Factor Mastertouch concealer. I love the Max Factor brand and I have a huge love for their Facefinity primer. So I thought I would give this concealer a go! I got this in the lightest shade they had- 303 Ivory, which was a brilliant match for my skin.


 I would consider Mastertouch to be medium coverage. It has a really lovely light and thin (in a good way) consistency. It blends in really nicely with my foundation. A huge factor in whether I like a concealer or not is if it sits on the skin, looking cakey or if it creases. I am happy to say that it neither looks cakey or creases and I am loving this concealer! The Mastertouch concealer illuminates and brightens, making me look more awake and fresher. It's fantastic for masking blemishes, dark circles and any discolouration. Mastertouch has fantastic staying power, lasting all day. I think if you were up early and up until the wee hours, you would only need to top it up once. 



The packaging is lovely and simple. It's a click twist pen with a spongy (ugh) doefoot applicator. I don't use the applicator, I prefer to use my finger to apply concealer. However, the one con I do have with Max Factor's Mastertouch concealer is that it's only 6ml. Don't be fooled by the size of the packaging, you only get 6ml. I don't think I will too long out of this concealer! 
Depending on how long I get out of this concealer, I will 100% repurchase the Mastertouch concealer. It costs €8.99 and I give it 9/10.
Have you tried the Mastertouch concealer? What were your thoughts? What concealer do you always reach for? Let me know below!
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

Keep up to date with my latest posts and antics!
Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram Google+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment