Saturday, 3 October 2015

Lush bath bombs!

Hey guys! How are you all doing on this lovely Saturday? This post should have gone up yesterday, but I was in no humour to write. I have what I suspect is a throat infection, and I am feeling so run down. Last week I went up to Lush. Before the Summer and the Winter, I make sure to go up to Lush, and get some of the necessities for the few months! I do like the odd bath in Winter and I have been so stressed out lately, I thought I would pick up some of Lush's amazing as ever bath bombs! 


Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment- Oh my, the smell of this bath melt. It's so addictive and very, very familiar to Lush's Snow Fairy! With the added marshmallow in this bath melt, it's supposed to be great for irritated skin. This melt will be fantastic for the really cold weather! The key ingredients in Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment are- Marshmallow Powder- Soothes and softens skin. Cocoa Butter- Softens, hydrates and conditions the skin. Almond Oil- Hydrates skin. Chamomile Powder- soothes skin irritation. Mmmelting Marshmallow Moments costs €5.25 and I'm excited to try it!


Brightside bubble bar- Amongst the array of Lush's bath products, Brightside stood out to me the most! I was immediately drawn to its colours and it's amazing citrus scent, which is my absolute favourite scent! It smells like Frosties sweets or those fizzy orange lollipops. The size is fantastic! I just put a chunk of it in my bath last night, and I imagine I'll get four baths out of it, It smells up the bathroom with an amazing orange sweet scent, and creates a tonne of bubbles! Brightside is supposed to refresh and uplift you. As sick as I am right now, Brightside did cheer me up a little! The key ingredients in Brightside are- Tangerine Oil- An uplifting fragrance that tones the skin. Bergamot oil- Therapeutic and uplifting. Cleanses the skin. Brightside also includes Sicilian mandarin and essential oils. Brightside costs €5.95 and I give it 9/10.


The Comforter-  The Comforter bubble bar is the same size as Brightside, which means I should get four baths out of it! Like Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment, The Comforter also reminded me of Snow Fairy, but with more of a spice to it. The Comforter was made for a relaxing and destressing soak. The key ingredients are- Bergamot Oil- Uplifting scent and cleanses the skin. Cassis Absolute- A comforting and fruity scent. Cypress Oil- Calming scent and tones the skin. I can't wait to use The Comforter when I have a particularly stressful day. It costs €5.95.


Have you tried any of these beautiful bath bombs yet? What did you think? What are your favourite Lush bath bombs? Let me know below!
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

Keep up to date with my latest posts and antics here-

No comments:

Post a Comment