Tuesday, 15 September 2015

The Music Tag!

Hi guys! When in doubt, do a tag, eh? ;) I think I might have mentioned in previous posts, just how much I adore music! With well over 1'000 songs in my library, I am a major metal fan, but I do enjoy other genres, trance being another genre I love. I thought it would be interesting to do a music themed post and let you guys know more about the music I enjoy. I hope you like it and I tag all of you to do the Music Tag. If you do it, link it to me below, I would love to read it! 

1) What was the last song you listened to?
I'm listening to music now! Firestarter by The Prodigy. 

2) Favourite soundtrack from a movie and favourite soundtrack from a tv series?
The Perks of Being A Wallflower and My Mad Fat Diary! All of the Britpop. <3

3) Favourite band?
For eight years strong it's been Slipknot. I saw them live in January, and it was the best night of my life! The flu after waiting two hours in 3 degree weather was nothing short of worth it. I was in the front row for alot of it, too! 


4) Favourite solo artist? 
I'm not a big 'solo artist' person, but I would have to say Johnny Cash! 

5) Top three albums?
Evil Empire- Rage Against The Machine
Meds- Placebo
Volume 3: The Subliminal Verses- Slipknot 

6) Act you want to see live?
Rammstein. The showmanship of their gigs are astounding! Lads, the pyrotechnics. Also, Placebo. Forever bitter I missed them live in February. </3 

7) Band you grew up with? 
Oasis! They were always on the radio, in the background. I love them so much. Also, The Dubliners and Wolfe Tones.

8) First album that you ever bought? 
The first thing I bought out of my Confirmation money was Michael Jackson's Greatest Hits. I love him so much.

9) Favourite song in a foreign language? 
I do love the Icelandic band Sigur Ros, and adore Rammstein, but favourite song in a foreign language? At the moment, it's Amerika by Rammstein. 

10) What is the weirdest song on your iTunes library?
Oh, you went there. It's probably the Simlish version of Savior by Rise Against. And yes, I can sing along with it. 

11) Most overrated song? 
Oh wow, there's so many! What's in the charts in the moment? Probably Cheerleader from OMI.

12) Favourite song at the moment?
There's a few! Loud Like Love by Placebo, Take Me To The Hospital by The Prodigy, Cafe Del Mar by Energy 52, Post Blue by Placebo.

13) What song was number one when you were born?
5th March 1993, let  me see. No Limit- 2 Unlimited.

14) What are the longest and the shortest songs on your iTunes library?
The shortest is Untitled Excerpt from Oasis that's 40 seconds long. The longest is In A Gadda Da Vida from Iron Butterfly that's 17 minutes long.

15) Five favourite bands?
Slipknot, System of A Down, Placebo, Rammstein and Oasis.

16) What is your most played song?
I-E-A-I-A-I-O by System of a Down. 130 plays. Nowhere near enough!

17) Favourite song from a movie?
Requiem For A Dream from the movie, Requiem for a Dream. I really really recommend that movie! 

18) What was the last song you purchased? 
Oh wow, that's was a long time ago! Three cheers for illegal downloading! But it was Stray Heart by Greenday.

19) Worst act you've seen live?
The supporting act for Avenged Sevenfold. Avatar. Not to my taste in the slightest. The other support act was another band I love! Five Finger Death Punch, who were beyond amazing! 

20) Favourite lyrics from the last song you listened to? 
''It's in the water baby, it's in the pills that pick you up, it's in the water baby, it's in the special way we fuck. It's in the water baby, it's in your family tree, it's in the water baby, it's between you and me'' - Post Blue, Placebo.

This was such a fun tag to do! As with most music related questions, your mind can draw a blank, or go into overdrive with all of the music and bands you can't possibly not mention! I tag all of you to do this tag, and if you do, link it to me below, I would love to read it! 
Thank you for reading
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

Keep up to date with my latest posts and antics here:

No comments:

Post a Comment