Monday, 7 September 2015

L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine Reflexion lipgloss

Hi guys! How are you all doing? :D Today, I'll be talking about the Glam Shine Reflexion lipgloss from L'Oreal Paris. This lipgloss is usually €10.79, but I got it for free with any L'Oreal Paris product when I picked up the Nude Magique BB powder. I decided on the shade Sheer Pitaya, a dark fuschia shade. 


I really like this lipgloss! There is glitter in this lipgloss, hence the 'mirror shine' effect this lipgloss is going for, and the results are quite dazzling. The Glam Shine Reflexion lipgloss has a very glossy and glittery finish, I don't have many lip products with this kind of finish, so it's something different for me. Though I have to say, as with many lipglosses, it has a sticky feeling, but it's nowhere near as bad as other lipglosses out there. I find applying a good lip balm underneath a while before applying this lipgloss minimizes the stickiness and works a treat.


 It adds slight volume to the lips, which is a nice bonus. I really love the heart shaped wand, it makes for a lovely, comfortable and even application. On average, it lasts around two hours, and leaves a subtle tint. I think that this lipgloss would be especially suitable on a night out! The smell is so lovely and sweet. The L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine Reflexion lipgloss costs €10.79 usually, and stickiness aside, I give it an 8/10! 


Have you ever tried the Glam Shine Reflexion lipgloss? What were your thoughts? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

Keep up to date with my latest posts and antics here:

No comments:

Post a Comment