Tuesday, 22 September 2015

Instagram Inspiration!

Hi guys! How are you all doing? I don't know about you guys, but I am constantly getting inspired (and buying) thanks to Instagram! A few select followers and whatever the Explore tab throws up, I usually love. Then, I follow more fabulous accounts from that, and the cycle repeats itself. More style and fashion inspiration is so so good for the soul, not so great for the wallet. ;) Here's the latest followers that I am loving! Do check them out and follow me at kimagram! :) 

Shoptunnelvision



Tunnel Vision is an alternative clothing store, especially grunge and psychedelic hippy clothing. It's run by just four women in LA, California. I really adore their healthy attitude towards positive body image, which is made so clear in the models they use, of all different heights, weight and race! A rare gem in clothing stores.

Disturbia





Another fabulous alternative clothing store based in the UK. Disturbia is actually really reasonably priced and their clothing range is just beautiful. Their clothes are right up my street, especially their tops! 

Killstar



Oh Killstar, I love you so much. Killstar is my favourite clothing brand, I still can't get over the beauty of their Horny skater dress I got a few months ago. I have my eye on a few other bits from Killstar, but for now, I'll happily drool over them on their Instagram! 

Bloodmilk



I stumbled across Bloodmilk when Kat Von D rocked Bloodmilk rings and I fell in love with their Instagram feed! It's so beautiful. Featuring mythological, supernatural, macabre and afterlife themes and art, it gets my creative juices flowing. If I had the spare cash, I would love to have a Bloodmilk jewel in my collection! 

Dainty.doll



Normally, a baby or family heavy feed wouldn't be something I would follow. But Heather Nicole's Instagram is just awesome! Her family is adorable and her style is beautiful. Hair and make-up goals, 100%! 
Crazyvegankitchen



If you think that a vegan or even vegetarian diet is boring, where have you been?! Crazyvegankitchen is plain proof of how delicious and mouthwatering a vegan diet can be! I can't wait to try out some of Amrita's recipes very soon! 
Sebastiancolumbine



Sebastian Columbine is just goals all around! Clothes, hair, make-up and personality goals. I first came across this stunning lady when I was 16 via her Youtube channel and she popped up on the Explore tab on Instagram. What I wouldn't give for a good raid through Sebastian's wardrobe. I just love her! 

Are you addicted to Instagram too? Who's inspiring you right now on Instagram? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

Keep up to date with my latest posts and antics here:

No comments:

Post a Comment