Thursday, 10 September 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade


Hey guys! Today, I'll be talking about a cult favourite in the beauty world. Loved by bloggers and beauty lovers the world over, I finally got my clutches on Dipbrow Pomade from Anastasia Beverly Hills. I heard so much about this lil pot of fab, and I knew I had to possess it! My eyebrow care before I bought this was the usual dark eyeshadow applied with an Eco Tools flat eyeliner brush, and I really felt like stepping up my brow game. It took me a while to find a place online to purchase DipBrow Pomade where the shipping prices weren't mental, then I came across it on Beauty Bay. I selected the shade Chocolate, which happens to match my dark brown hair perfectly! 
DipBrow Pomade adheres very well to the hairs for clean, defined, precise and sculpted brows. I won't wear this to work or when I don't want to look too done up. Honestly, I don't want to waste it, I love it that much! I apply this with the Zoeva 322 brow line brush, which is supposed to be the best brush to use with Dipbrow, and I have to agree! 


I have heard DipBrow Pomade being described as a 'gel mousse', but I find it to be more creamy in consistency. I feel that DipBrow Pomade has made my brows so on point! Or fleek, as the young ones are saying. Throughout the days I have worn it, it didn't budge, smudge or move once from my eyebrows. It is heat, steam, sweat and waterproof. It's perfect from keeping for your brows on point in all conditions! A little really goes a long way with DipBrow Pomade, and it's so pigmented, it's best to apply it with a very light hand. There is such a great variety in shades, 11 in total, to suit all natural hair colours.


The packaging is beyond beautiful too, a glass pot with a black screw on cap with gold lettering on it. I've read it can dry out if it's not screwed on properly, so keep it in mind if you decide to invest! 
On Beauty Bay, Anastasia Beverly Hills cost me €18 with €2.70 shipping, though shipping is free with purchases over €21. I give it 10/10 and I would absolutely repurchase DipBrow Pomade! 


Have you tried the Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade yet? What were your thoughts? What is your favourite cult beauty product? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

Keep up to date with my latest posts and antics here:

No comments:

Post a Comment