Friday, 7 August 2015

The Summer wishlist

Hi guys! Are you all looking forward to the weekend? I am! It's that time of the season again, time for another wishlist! A Summer one, specifically. It's not a bit like Summer here in Ireland but give me a break, I still love pretty things. <3 I have been eyeing up so much in the past few weeks (thanks, Instagram and Depop). Here's what I have been lusting after lately!

Weirdo vest dress
Seriously, this vest dress is all types of fabulous! An homage to '90's cult film, The Craft. The We Are The Weirdos vest dress is something I have really been lusting after! With its low scoop neck, relaxed and oversized fit, this would make the perfect casual dress. I could also dress it up with my spike heels, bondage tights and fishnet top underneath. 



Paranormal raglan
Ever since I saw Leanne from Thunder and Threads rocking something similar, I knew I had to have it in my life! I adore the style of the shirt, and its raw edges. I think it looks very high quality and I would get so much wear out of it! The Paranormal raglan is an obvious play on Paramount Pictures, I love it so much! How comfortable does it look?!


Pentagram harness
I have been loving all things harnesses and cage bras for the past few months! A pentagram harness is high up on the wishlist. They are different, sexy and exactly my style. With a tonne of options on Etsy to choose from, they are quite reasonably priced. They can be adjustable and custom made to order. They would make the perfect accessory to any outfit if you're going for something sexy or dramatic.

Source: Etsy- xHausofHarlotx shop here

Leather garters
And by ''leather garters'', I course mean faux leather! Instagram is a dangerous place for shopping inspiration, but I found a love for leather garters, harnesses and caged bras. I think they're so incredibly sexy and eye catching! I wear plenty of shorts and skirts, and I think a leather garter or two would add so much to an outfit! I believe it would the perfect accessory to my Hell Bunny tartan mini skirt, especially a garter with spikes!




Khaki playsuit

Ohh, I do love a playsuit! I was shopping a month ago and I spotted the most lovely playsuit in Topshop. A playsuit is versatile, it can be kept casual with a simple necklace and ankle boots, and it can be dressed up with a clutch and stilettos. I am loving khaki so much recently. Khaki and a playsuit plays into the Utilitarian trend, which I love, especially with ankle boots! 



Skechers memory foam runners
 Now that I have stepped up my game from fast walking to running, I could use a pair of runners more suited to running. In general, my ankles are weak and my feet need more support. I need a pair of lightweight, supportive runners that would be able to handle running. I saw these in Paul Byron's and I fell in love with them. I was torn between these and the Nike Free Runs, but I find that Skechers last and wear alot better compared to Nike.



Muji make-up storage
I know Muji storage runs quite cheap, but I never get around to actually buying it. But I shall soon enough. My make-up storage just keeps growing and growing, and I'm running out of room to store it all! I have seen some beautiful storage ideas from fellow bloggers, most including Muji storage. I'm a big fan of organising, planning and such, I need to sort make-up storage out asap. I want to have my make-up all laid out, easily accessed and organised. Muji seems like the perfect solution. 


And that's my Summer wishlist! What's on your wishlist? Let me know below!
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment