Monday, 10 August 2015

Make-Up Revolution Hot Spice palette


Hi guys! I hope you all had a good weekend. Today, I'll be talking about the Hot Spice palette from Make-Up Revolution. I've wanted this for a while and I was so happy when I got my hands on it! There are eight shades in this palette, varying shades of pink, a bronzer, a baked blush and a highlighter. The finishes range from baked, matte, shimmer and glitter. Admittedly, I think the shades can be just slightly chalky, but are still soft to the touch. 



I really wish I loved this palette more, I do. Overall, it, didn't live up to my expectations. The Hot Spice palette is marketed as a great palette for contouring, I didn't find this was the case. The shades are a bit different from the photos on the Make-Up Revolution website, which makes it look more suitable for contouring. The shades are mostly pink, and a glitter finish, orange toned blush, which would just look silly on me. It's a fine blush palette, but not a contour palette by any means. Though I really love the baked blush and the highlighter which is great on pale skin. The packaging is black, gorgeous and sleek, with a big mirror inside. 


It's a great palette that works well for daytime looks, subtle looks for work, and more dramatic looks for night time. There is fantastic variety in this warm toned palette, which would absolutely suit alot of different skin tones. The pigmentation is fantastic and can be built upon. 
The Hot Spice Palette from Make-up Revolution costs €8.48, which is a fantastic price for what you get. Like I said, I really wish I could love it more. I give it 7/10.
Have you tried the Hot Spice palette yet? What did you think? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :) 

Keep up to date with my latest posts and antics here:

No comments:

Post a Comment