Monday, 31 August 2015

L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique BB powder


Hi guys! How are you all? Pressed powder is the one make-up product my combination-oily skin cannot be without, but I'm not in a committed relationship with any particular one. I like to try different ones out. I ran out of my Maybelline Fit me powder, and I thought I would give this powder a try. The L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique BB powder is a 5 in 1 powder, promising: no shine, a smooth finish, undetectable coverage, a fresh look and an 8 hour matte complexion. I picked this up in the light skin tone. I have to say, I loved this powder straight away, and I think I have found a nice, hardworking powder to settle down with. 


With the humid, rainy weather Ireland has been blessed with lately, working in a busy kitchen and my oily to combination skin, a great pressed powder is an absolute must. This powder keeps my face shine free from morning to evening. It can definitely be built up as you desire. It is fantastically lightweight, doesn't leave a powdery finish and is virtually invisible on the skin! The light skin tone powder is a great match for my pale skin. My skin looks so fresh and awake. The powder itself is so velvety smooth and makes my skin that bit softer. 


The packaging is beautiful. I love the metallic purple on the face. The powder pan can be lifted up to reveal a mirror and a sponge, handy to have on the go and stick in your bag.


I would 100% repurchase the L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique BB powder! It costs €9.99 and I give it a 10/10! 
What is your go to powder? Have you tried the L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique BB powder? What were your thoughts? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo 
Kim. :)

Keep up to date with my latest posts and antics here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment