Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Fuschia Nudes palette


Hi everyone! I hope you're all well! Apologies for only putting up one post this week instead of the usual two. It was the busiest week! I'm back to talk about a beautiful, but underrated palette I have been loving and playing around with recently. Fuschia Make-Up is an award winning Irish make-up company, based in Drogheda, Co.Louth and Swords, Dublin, with stockists in every county. They have also started exporting to the UK and US! The Nudes palette is such a gorgeous palette for a nude, subtle and stripped back eye look. 
The seven shades (as poorly described by me are: Peaches and Cream: a light pink-cream shade, Bisque: a light copper similar to the Naked Palette's Half Baked, Sugar Cane: a nude peach shade, Sandstone: a light bronze shade, Cedar: a taupe shade, Golden Bronze: a dark mocha shade, and Chocolate Brown: a dark brown-black shade. There are two finishes in the shadows, micro glitter and shimmer. These shadows feel beautiful, they are velvety soft and buttery, not chalky in the slightest! They are quite similar in texture to the Naked Palettes. The pigmentation is really fantastic, that only one coat is needed, but you can build on it if you want to.


The Nudes Palette is so unbelievably easy to work with and to blend. The shadows are very wearable and it lasts me from morning to night, and that's without any primer! My favourite shades to use are Sugar Cane, Sandstone, Cedar and Golden Bronze.  The shadows also work really well under the eye, using my Real Techniques definition brush. There is a small bit of fallout with these shadows, only a little bit, which wasn't a big deal.

L-R: Sugar Cane, Sandstone, Cedar, Golden Bronze.
 The packaging is really pretty and practical. It's a slim palette that will fit in your bag, it closes with a magnet and there is a decent sized mirror. The shadows can be taken out also. I think this palette will suit alot of skin tones, but I feel that it would work best on paler skin. I will absolutely be buying more from the Fuschia Make-Up range in the future. You can find your nearest Fuschia stockist here and shop online here. The Nudes palette costs €25, which is really well worth it! I give it a 9/10.


Have you tried anything from the Fuschia Make-Up range? What did you try and what were your thoughts? Let me know below!
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

Keep up to date with my latest posts and antics!

No comments:

Post a Comment