Monday, 13 July 2015

You Snap The Whip


Hi guys! How are you all doing? Today, I'm finally back in work after being out for weeks with a broken hand, yaaaay! Back to icing cakes and being awesome. ;) Today, I'll being talking about Lush's scrub/body butter bar, You Snap The Whip! In the past year, my skin has gotten dryer and I needed something to both moisturise and exfoliate my skin. Straight away, I was completely won over by the gorgeous smell! It smells like blackcurrant and bergamot oil, yum! You Snap The Whip feels really rough which I loved, I felt it could really get in there and do its thing. But it also felt nice and buttery, like it could moisturise and protect my skin. 
The key ingredients in You Snap The Whip are: Fairtrade Cocoa Butter- Known for its softening, moisturising and conditioning properties, cocoa butter is used to soften and nourish the skin, keeping it supple. Organic Macadamia Nut Oil- Due to its nourishing and easily absorbed properties, macadamia nut oil makes an ideal skin conditioner. Powdered Charcoal-  Absorbs excess oils and cleanses the skin deeply. Pumice- Fantastic for polishing skin, buffing away dead skin cells and cleaning skin. Blackcurrant and Bergamot essential oils- Relaxing and therapeutic properties. Gives You Snap The Whip that fantastic scent! 


I loved You Snap The Whip so much! I use it sparingly in the shower, especially focusing on my legs. It's especially fantastic after shaving. I wet my skin and buff it all around and rub it in and wash it off. It's non greasy and glides on so smoothly. I only use it sparingly because I think because of the butters added, it will run out quite fast, maybe less than 10 uses. It moisturises my skin amazingly, leaving it so soft, and it buffs away dead skin fantastically. I wish the powdered charcoal or the pumice was more coarse, because I love a rougher scrub, but this does the job anyway. 


I think You Snap The Whip will work that much more amazingly during the Winter months when my skin gets even drier, and I don't think I'll be able to do without You Snap The Whip during the winter! The gorgeous blackberry scent doesn't fade away quickly either. It lasts ages on my skin and on my pyjamas, which I really love! 
You Snap The Whip cost me €7.90, which is so worth it! I would 100% repurchase and I give it a 9/10! 
Have you ever tried You Snap The Whip? What did you think of it? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment