Thursday, 23 July 2015

Make-Up Revolution Liphug Faves!


Hi guys! How are you all doing on this wonderful Thursday? It's almost the weekend, yay! We're almost there. :) Today, I'll be reviewing the Liphugs Faves collection from one of my favourite brands- Make-Up Revolution! If you read my Makeup Lust List, you would have seen these babies on it, and I finally got them! I just needed them in my life, simple as. It was a ''back in work, treat yo'self'' present. Too many treat yo'self presents lately...ahem. The delivery was so prompt too, I ordered them on a Thursday and they arrived on the following Tuesday! 
In the five shades I received, there was a nice variety to choose from. The shades are: I Wasn't Mixed Up-  A light purple orchid. Keeps The Planet Spinning- A dark mauve/berry shade. We Have Come Too Far- A dusty pink/red. Love Can Set You Free- A pink/light brown nude shade. Lets Raise The Bar- A soft coral shade. 

Top to bottom: I Wasn't Mixed Up, Keeps The Planet Spinning, We Have Come Too Far, Love Can Set You Free, Lets Raise The Bar.
My favourite shades from the five are Love Can Set You Free and Keeps The Planet Spinning. The nude in the collection, Love Can Set You Free, especially. Up until recently, I haven't been a fan of nude lips. I disliked them for years, it just reminded me too much of foundation lips and I thought it was boring, preferring a vampy and dramatic lip. I still prefer a dramatic lip look, but I am loving Love Can Set You Free, especially for work when I can't get away with too much make-up. I love all of the shades, they are all so wearable and all surprisingly suit me, which I so happy about! The pigment is great, they are opaque, and only need one coat. They feel so comfortable to wear and they have a satin to shiny finish. 


They are hydrating and not drying, so they are perfect in hot and cold weather. I have to say, the longevity isn't the best, two or three hours, tops. Though they fade evenly and it's not an awful lipliner fade. It's so easy to apply, even though they aren't the longest lasting lipsticks, topping it up is no big deal. I absolutely adore the packaging, they look more expensive than they are. The taste isn't the nicest, but not too bad. The Liphug Faves, and any of the five Liphug collections cost £5 for five, it worked out at €10.44 for me, which is amazing value for money! They are €3.56 for one. I give the Make-Up Revolution Liphug Faves a 9/10, the longevity and taste the only drawbacks. I will absolutely be buying more! 


Have you tried the Make-Up Revolution Liphugs? What did you think? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading, 
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)


Don't forget to follow me and keep up with my posts and antics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment