Thursday, 16 July 2015

Bon Liquid Gold Pure Tissue Oil


Hi guys, how are you all doing? Happy Thursday! Today I will be reviewing Bon Liquid Gold Pure Tissue Oil, which I was lucky and happy to receive in my Irish Blogger Conference goody bag in May! I consider it pretty much the same thing as Bio Oil, but in the form of a spray. I loved Bio Oil and it did so much so me, so I was delighted to find it my my goody bag! Bon Liquid Gold Pure Tissue Oil claims to improve the appearance of: Scars, stretchmarks, wrinkles, ageing, and dehydrated skin. It is recommended to use this twice a day wherever you need it. I don't use it daily -laziness- but I will try to use it daily! I use it after a shower on dry skin, stretchmarks- and recently, on a permanent scar. 
The key ingredients in Bon Liquid Gold Pure Tissue oil are: Avocado- Relieves dryness and itching, reduces age spots and evens skin tone. Increases collagen in the skin. Grape Seed Oil- Moisturises, tightens and tones skin. An antioxidant with anti ageing properties. Diminishes sun and free radical damage. Rosehip Oil- Boosts skin regeneration and skin elasticity. Reduces signs of ageing. Helps improve the appearance of scars, stretchmarks, uneven skin tone and wrinkles. Vitamin E- Anti oxidant that helps reduce free radicals. Improves appearance of scars, stretchmarks and wrinkles. This spray is non greasy (yay!) but it does take a while to fully sink in to the skin. I love using it and I love this spray. It is fantastic on dry skin, and improves the dryness and texture of my legs after shaving. I've tried using this on the few stretchmarks that I have. Though Bio Oil reduced them from purple (and looking dreadful) I'm left with small, silver ones. I'm not too fussed over them and I'm not too sure if even Bio Oil could reduce them any more. 


The one thing I wish was that this spray was more of a mist. It sprays directly to where you direct the spray, which means it can get on surrounding surfaces and on the floor. You don't want to go for a hop on the ground after using it, believe me. Bon Liquid Gold Pure Tissue Oil has a nice subtle smell, very similar to rosehip oil. There are no colourants, preservatives or parabens included. I'm going to try use it more often on a permanent scar on my chest I've had since I was one from an operation. It doesn't bother me in the slightest, but it's annoying (and a little sore) if my chest turns red from the sun. 
This tissue oil hydrates and softens my skin so well, leaving it silky soft. it also relieves any itchy patches in a jiffy. It's such a handy products to have around because it's suitable for so many different things. The Bon Liquid Gold Pure Tissue Oil is available in Sam McCauley chemists across Ireland. 
It costs €14.95 and I would buy it in the future! I give it an 8/10.


Have you ever tried the Bon Liquid Gold Pure Tissue Oil? What did you think? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment