Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Dr.Pawpaw original multi-purpose balm*


Hi guys! How are you all doing? The Dr.Pawpaw multi-purpose balm has been something I have wanted to try since it came out. But you know yourself, you never get around to actually trying it, given all the other pretty things that come out, many products get left untried. Nonetheless, Dr.Pawpaw never left my list. Last week, it was kindly sent out to me to trial, so I thought I would let you all know my thoughts on it! 
Dr.Pawpaw multi-purpose balm is British made, and has loads of different ways it can be used. It's going to be so handy to pop in my bag for Amsterdam in less than two weeks- ahhh! :D In fact, it's a fantastic product to have year round. Some of it's uses include: lip balm, cuticle softener, dry, irritated skin, moisturiser, primer, and as a burn cream. 


The ingredients in the Dr.Pawpaw balm are- Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Juice- Soothes skin, effective anti-inflammatory, burn healing effects, protects against UV damage, moisturising. Olive Fruit Oil- Antioxidant, fantastic moisturising properties. Potassium Sorbate- Used as a preservative. The star ingredient in the Dr.Pawpaw balm is Carica Papaya (Pawpaw)- Known for its natural healing properties, packed full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Removes dead skin cells, hydrates skin, helps skin discolouration and adds shine. 
I use it on dry skin, on sunburn, I've used it as a lip balm, a cuticle softener and I've used it on my hair. I have found it so effective on dry skin and it soothed and cleared up sunburn on my hand quickly. It's effective as a lipbalm (though doesn't last as long as my Nivea lip butter). It softened my cuticles. It tamed flyaways and added shine to my hair. But I suggest only using a tiny amount on your hair. I think it might be a bit too thick in texture for me to use as a primer.


Dr.Pawpaw balm is fragrance free. The texture is quite thick, but melts onto the skin quickly. Because I have a number of different uses for this balm, it's going to be the handiest thing I can bring along on my holidays, and I can see I will be using it alot! I am loving this balm so much! When this tube runs out, I will absolutely be going out to buy it in the future. For a 25ml tube, it costs €8.99. It is available in most chemists in Ireland and the UK. I give the Dr.Pawpaw multi-purpose balm 9/10. 


Have you tried the Dr.Pawpaw multi-purpose balm yet? What did you think? Let me know below! :)
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

*pr sample or sponsored post.

No comments:

Post a Comment