Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream


Hey guys! Welcome to my first make-up review in a while! Today, I will be talking about the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream. I had heard a lot of great things about this CC cream. As someone who's never ventured into the world of BB or CC creams, and was unsure of which to pick up, due to it's great reviews, I picked this up. I needed to buy a BB or a CC cream for the Summer months, as an alternative to foundation, which can feel heavy on the face during the Summer. I thought I would finally give a CC cream a shot. I bought it in its lightest shade, Ivory. 
The 123 Perfect CC Cream claims to be anti fatigue, anti redness and anti dark spots. It claims to give a fresh and luminous complexion. 
Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream also boasts 24 hour hydration and SPF 15, a perfect combination for the Summer! It's also oil free, great for anyone with combination/oily skin! The formulation is lightweight, which is what I was after in a CC cream. With most of the lightest shades of face products available, Ivory was slightly too dark for me. However, once I added concealer, powder, blush and highlighter, it starts to calm down after a few minutes. Still a slight bit dark, but not obviously so. Though the formulation is lightweight on the skin, you have to work quick with this CC cream, as it sits pretty fast and can be hard to spread around with a buffing brush.


I can't exactly comment on the 24 hour hydration claims, I always take ''24 hour'' claims with a pinch of salt, anyway. However, my face does look hydrated morning to night. Though this could also be down to good diet. Whichever, I'm happy that my face looks hydrated and healthy. I really do like this CC cream I have to say! It gives a healthy and luminous finish to my face. It feels lightweight and keeps my oily t-zone under control, which can go a bit haywire in the Summer. I love the fact that it has SPF 15 in it. Because I have freckles, during the Summer, they tend to get darker and multiply, which I really hate. My freckles have stayed the way they are. It has stood the test of multiple 35 minute jogs, some in really warm temperatures, making it both weather and sweat proof. It brightens and gives a fresh, awake look to my face. It is a fantastic alternative for foundation, especially during the summer when you want that ''no make-up feeling'' on your face. 


The Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream is €10.49 for 30ml and I would definitely repurchase! 8/10. 
Have you tried the 123 Perfect CC Cream? What did you think? Let me know below!
Thank you for reading, 
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment