Thursday, 14 May 2015

Origin's Checks and Balances frothy face wash

Hey guys! How are you all doing? Happy Thursday! Today, I will be reviewing Checks and Balances frothy face wash by Origins. Since I started blogging, Origins has been a brand that I was always reading and hearing about, and I was desperate to try out, but I never had the money to spend on it, really. But as I had a new job, I made Checks and Balances my first splurge buy, and I was so excited to try it! 


Up until around a year and a half ago, my skin was one of my favourite features, but it started acting up on me, and I was going from product to product to make it better, the more I read about Origins, the more I was convinced it was the brand for me. I wanted a product that would restore the confidence I once had in my skin. 
Check and Balances promises to: Balance out both oily and dry parts of your skin, without one cancelling the other out, and leave a refreshed and comfortable feeling after cleansing. The key ingredients in Checks and Balances are: Konjac Powder- Seeks out excess oil and keeps it in check and balanced. Wheat Protein- Balances out and protects dry zones. Broadleaf Kelp- Breaks down dirt, disperses excess oil, and sends dullness down the drain. Lavender, Spearmint and Bergamot are also included in this cleanser to add pleasure to the process. Check and Balances is Paraben, Phthalate and Sulphate free. First of I bloody love the smell of this cleanser! It's subtle, but the Spearmint is the main note in this cleanser. Very refreshing and calming. The texture is quite this which I really like! 


One of the things I really love about this cleanser, is that very little goes a very long way, I expect to get 5 months out of this cleanser, because it froths up so much, which is amazing! I am so excited to say, that I have finally found my Holy Grail cleanser! Checks and Balances has done so much for my skin, more than any other cleanser in the past could have. It has made my skin so much more clear, it's calmer, brighter, it's calmed down my chin area which is so prone to breakouts. When I use this cleanser, I can actually feel it actively dealing with both my dry and oily patches! It's given me back confidence in my skin. It sorts out mild redness, it's dealt with both dryness and an oily t-zone. My skin is more hydrated, my skin feels squeaky clean and super comfortable after I use it. It helps keep any random blemishes at bay, aswell! 


Origins Checks and Balances frothy face wash costs €25, and in my opinion, is worth every.single.penny. I give it a well deserved 10/10!
Have you tried Checks and Balances yet? What is your favourite product/s from Origins? Let me know below!
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment