Friday, 1 May 2015

April Favourites



Hey guys! How are you all? Happy Friday! I can't tell you all how long I've been waiting for the Bank Holiday weekend (technically since the last Bank Holiday). April has been a good but busy month for me, and I have a few favourites I wanted to share with you guys. So, here they are! :)

Coffin ring
I'm not a big jewellery fan, but when I saw this ring on the Babydoll Boutique Facebook page, I had to have it! Babydoll Boutique is an amazing little shop in Dublin's Temple Bar, it is an alternative clothing shop, and oh my god, if I had the money, I would drop it all there! It is a gorgeous scarlet ring and stretches to fit, and get this, the coffin opens, pretty snazzy, eh? Work doesn't allow me to wear nail polish, but on the weekends I paint my nails black to go nice with the ring (which I never take off).


Origins Checks and Balances frothy face wash
Stop the clocks, I have finally found... my Holy Grail cleanser! Origins has been a brand I have been desperate to try since I started blogging. Now that I have the extra bit of euro, I decided to treat myself. I will be posting a detailed review on this absolute gem soon. This cleanser both helps my oily and dry patches, calms my skin, gives it a radiant boost and has given me back some much needed confidence in my skin. Love love love! 


Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick
For the full review, read it here. The perfect Summer lipstick in a stunning coral shade. Lovely and creamy, yet lightweight, pigmented and very comfortable on the lips. It has great staying power and is in between a matte and a gloss finish. I love this lipstick so much and I have been wearing it so much lately! 


Trilogy Rosehip oil
Not a new purchase, really, but a repurchase. I have a full review written up here. It is a staple in my skincare routine, and the first serum I have ever tried. After alot of stress last year, my chin broke out frequently, and still does from time to time. However, after an attempt to fix it with horrible Benzoyl Peroxide, I was left with a few scars. This oil has reduced the look of the scars, and makes an amazing deep moisturiser once a week. It leaves me skin hydrated, soft as a baby's ass, radiant and really healthy and fresh looking. It's also great for stretchmarks, uneven skin and scars.


Max Factor Creme Puff blush
A product I recently reviewed. Said to be a dupe for the Ambient Lightning blushes. I picked this up in Lovely Pink, and it was perfect for my pale skin. It gives a lovely flush of subtle colour across the cheeks, it also highlights. It's a soft blush that lasts all day. It is a shimmer satin finish, and just look at the pretty packaging! 





I had to include it, tattoo number six! Look at how pretty! <3

They are my April favourites, what are yours? Let me know below!
Thank you for reading.
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

6 comments:

  1. These Max Factor new blushes are so nice :) I really need to check them out x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I used to have a coffin ring that opened, someone stole it from me. Maximum jealousy. Also, I need to try this Rosehip Oil. Beautiful favorites!!

    Batty4Beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the rosehip oil! Thank you lovely :) x

      Delete
  3. I love the Maxfactor blushes, can't wait to get a few more colours. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete