Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush

Hey guys! How are you all doing? Did you all have a fantastic Easter? I know I did! Today, I'll be reviewing Max Factor's Creme Puff blush. I have heard so much about these blushes being dupes for the Ambient Lightning blushes. Due to their baked and marbled effect, I can see why. However, I haven't tried the Ambient Lightning blushes, so I can't really compare the two, so I'll just review it on its own merits. 


I was bored of my current Bourjois blush, and I was looking for a new blush to try out, and I am sucker for pretty things, and I heard so much about these blushes, that I had to try them out! These blushes come in a variety of six shades, so you're bound to find one to suit your skin tone. I have very fair skin, so I picked up this blush in Lovely Pink. I think the shade Lovely Pink suits pale skin down to the ground, it is a very light pink with gold running through it. It leaves a shimmer satin finish and it is a very subtle, light blush but it can be built up if you want a more noticeable flush of colour.


Something I really love about this blush is that it also highlights! The gold in this blush leaves a lovely golden highlight on my cheeks, and gives a healthy complexion. It lasts from morning to night time on the skin, and looks beautiful in any light! I love the pretty packaging, it's compact, small and sleek, which is perfect to fit in an overnight make-up bag.
The Max Factor Creme Puff Blushes costs €11.49, which I think is so worth it, considering how long you can get out of a blush. I give it a well earned 10/10 and I would absolutely buy it again! 
Have you tried the Max Factor Creme Puff blushes yet? What did you think? Let me know below!


Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous shade! I didn't see this one when I bought my Creme Puff blush but I'll definitely be having a look out for it next time :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty shade! I thought the other shades were a tad too dark for me, but this shade suits me well :) x

      Delete
  2. Just got one the other day, I have quite olive skin and I got seductive pink and its lovely! Would definitely recommend it. In fact I love it so much I am now thinking about investing in an hourglass one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I saw that shade, it was so pretty. :) I've been thinking about buying it, wonder if it's worth the price though x

      Delete
  3. Wow, I love this kind of posts and yours is amazing!
    Thanks for sharing it!)

    p.s. do you like shopping or travel? Read how to save up 75% in my new post http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/04/universal-clothes.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete