Friday, 3 April 2015

Make-Up Revolution Iconic 3 palette

Hey hey hey Guys and Dolls! Are you all preparing yourselves for the Day of Choc on Sunday? I know I am! :D Today, I am reviewing the Iconic 3 eyeshadow palette for you guys. On the blogger scene, the absolute buzz around Make-Up Revolution, and in particular, their Iconic palettes! I was dying to try one, and picked up Iconic 3, because I adored the shades and I wanted to play around with rose gold eyeshadow a bit and see if it suited me. It's been a popular dupe for the Naked 3 palette, a palette for less than €6 for a palette that costs almost €50? I was definitely curious!


As the palette was so cheap, I was hoping to Tim Burton that this palette wasn't chalky and cheap feeling, like so many budget eyeshadow palettes can be. The packaging is pretty typical, sleek and black. The shades are very, very similar to the Naked 3 palettes, and range from coppers, to bronzes, to beautiful rose golds. I really like the texture of these shadows, they are soft, and not chalky whatsoever! Compared to alot of palettes out there, the shadow sizes are very generous, which is amazing, again for the price you pay. The finishes range from pearl, to shimmer, to matte so it's a versatile palette, which can transition from day to night. They are long wearing shadows, lasting through to morning to night. The colour payoff is fantastic! There isn't much fallout with this palette and the shades are easily blended.


So is it a dupe for the Naked Palette 3? Yes and no! At this price, it will be the best dupe for the third Naked Palette you can possibly get your hands on. The shades are very similar and great if you want to experiment with the shades, before shelling out for Naked 3. Yes, the texture isn't as buttery and luxurious, but it is still an amazing palette at an even better price!


The Make-Up Revolution Iconic 3 palette costs €5.64, which is so, so worth it! I give it a well earned 9/10, and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone wanting to play around with the rose gold hues.
Have you any of the Iconic palettes from Make-Up Revolution? What did you think of them? Let me know below!
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment