Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick

Hey everyone! How are you all? Happy Tuesday! Today, I am reviewing Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick. Many things will change in life, but one thing will never change: I will never have enough lipstick! This lovely lipstick is the newest edition to my collection! I have wanted to try this lipstick for a while, but I was unsure of what colour to pick up, so I finally settled on Fraise Remix.


It is a stunning bright orange coral shade that I am always drawn to, very summery. Such an amazing shade! The packaging is quite pretty, the base shows the shade and the case is black plastic (who could go wrong with black?) The texture of this lipstick is so lovely and creamy, it feels so soft, lightweight and really comfortable on the lips. The pigmentation of the Rouge Edition lipstick is brilliant, it definitely is a stand out shade, and the pigmentation really helps it stand out. It's not a drying lipstick at all, either, which is a huge bonus for me because I always have dry, sore lips.


 It has a satin shine finish, the perfect in between between a matte and a gloss finish. The staying power is fantastic and I only had to top it up once during a particularly busy day. I can 100% see this being a summer favourite that I'll be reaching for alot! I can't wait to pick up the Rouge Edition lipsticks in other shades in the future! This costs a very reasonable €10.49 and I give it well deserved 10/10/.


Have you tried any of the Bourjois Rouge Edition lipsticks? What did you think of them and what shades did you pick up? Let me know below!
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Bourjois Rouge Edition, but this lipstick color looks flawless! so pretty ♥ :)

    ♥myblog-bysini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try them out if you get a chance, Sini. :) The colour is perfect, especially with dark hair! :)

      Delete