Friday, 13 March 2015

The Naked Palette!



Hey guys! I know, I know, how late am I to the Naked Party? The first Naked Palette has been on my wishlist for way too long! I put off buying one, not only because of the price, but also on my sub par eyeshadow skills, if it was a worthwhile purchase, buuut, it was my birthday last week, and the bae (Hiiii James!) bought me one! Instant brownie points fo sho. My first impression, I was excited and it was love at first swatch. It was not like any other make-up I had (So much so I can't bare to put it out of sight with the rest of my make-up!) It also came with four primer pods, Original, Anti-Ageing, Eden and Sin. I love Sin Primer Potion so much I'm going to buy the full tube!
 Usually the brushes that come with palettes are rubbish and end up in the bin, but I love the brush included so much so, it's replaced my usual shadow brush, very decent quality and packs on the pigment! 


The thing I love the most about the Naked Palette shadows is the amaaaazing pigmentation! The shadows texture is so buttery, velvety and luxurious.




The shades- 
Virgin- Cool beige shimmer
Sin- Champagne shimmer
Naked- Nude matte
Sidecar- Beige shimmer 
Buck- Fawn brown matte
Half Baked- Gold bronze shimmer
Smog- Coppery bronze shimmer
Darkhorse- Mocha shimmer 
Toasted- Copper penny shimmer
Hustle- Plum brown satin
Creep- Oynx shimmer with sparkle
Gunmetal- Metallic grey shimmer with sparkle



These shadows blend like a dream! Because these shadows are so beautifully pigmented, you only need one coat of shadow, but it's easily built up if you want to. There is a small bit of fallout with them, but only a small bit, and once they're applied, they don't budge or wear off for the entire day! The shades in this palette are so versatile and you can create so many different looks, from a casual look to a dark dramatic look. So, this palette would suit anyone, really. The shadows have some gorgeous finshes, from matte to shimmer, to sparkle. I always thought that I just don't suit eyeshadow at all, but I think it was just a matter of finding the right eyeshadow, and it's stepped up my eyeshadow game, and I've improved my skills with eyeshadow playing around with the palette!
A big bonus is that both the palette and brush are cruelty free! I 100% get the hype around the Naked Palettes and I'm an official convert! I give the Naked Palette a well, well earned 10/10! On the Debenhams website, you can buy it for €46. :)


Do you love the Naked Palette as much as I do? Which one/s do you have? Let me know below!
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the Naked Palette collection! In-fact it was one of the first palettes I'd ever bought myself, and I'm scared to use it all haha x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get that! I haven't even had it for long and I'm afraid I'll hot the pan! Haha :) x

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your purchase! I have the Naked 3 palette and LOVE that thing so much. I think it was my first "real" makeup palette.

    Batty4Beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Francesca! I love the colours in the Naked 3 palette and I recently bought the Make-up Revolution Iconic 3 palette as it's suppose to be a fantastic dupe for Naked 3, and a post will be up on that soon! :) x

      Delete