Friday, 6 March 2015

NYX Butter Glosses


Hey guys, happy Friday! I hope you're all doing well. Today, I'm reviewing the coveted NYX butter glosses! NYX have finally come to Tullamore! You guys have no idea how much I have been itching for NYX to come here! I have a list of things to try from NYX. First on the list was their butter glosses. These butter glosses have been raved about and loved all over the blogging community, I couldn't find one bad review, and I knew I had to try them!



I picked up two butter glosses in the shades Peaches and Cream, a soft sheer pink shade, and Cherry Cheesecake, a orange coral shade. I got Peaches and Cream because I love the soft pink, and it makes a great everyday shade, and I love Cherry Cheesecake because I love to rock a coral lip during the Summer, but I wanted to keep my lips hydrated. The packaging is plastic and fairly simple, with a doe foot applicator. I love the texture of the NYX butter glosses so much! They are non sticky, feel light on the lips, it feels buttery and melty. They are quite hydrating and leaves a gorgeous, glossy finish! NYX do not test on animals, which is a huge factor for me.


They also smell lovely, as if each gloss smells like what they're named after. Now I have to say, the staying power isn't the best, but it's so easy to reapply. To bring up more colour and keep the colour lasting longer, I apply foundation and setting powder underneath before applying a gloss. Both of the NYX butter glosses are both super wearable and make fantastic, everyday glosses.
I really love these lip butters alot, and I would 100% buy more of them! Taking into account the staying power, I give the NYX butter glosses an 8/10. They cost €6.49.
Have you tried the NYX lip butters? What did you think? Have you anything you want to try from the NYX range? Let me know below!
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm not really into lipgloss all that much but I have to admit, I really want to give the coral shade a try!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a lipgloss and nowhere near as sticky as one :D I love the coral shade :)

      Delete
  2. I really love these, Apple Strudel is my current favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always really wanted to try them but I live in fear of the 'hair stuck to lip gloss' look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're more melty and buttery, I haven't worn lipgloss in years because of the 'hair stuck to lip gloss' so these are lovely! :)

      Delete