Tuesday, 17 March 2015

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Liquid Shine Illuminating conditioner

Hey everyone! I hope you're all having a good Tuesday, and, a happy Paddy's day to my fellow Irish bloggers! Get good and twisted. ;) Today, I'll be reviewing the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Liquid Shine Illuminating conditioner. What a mouthful, eh? I love the John Frieda range, and I love using their products. I wanted to keep my hair shiny, and a good conditioner makes my thick hair alot more co-operative and manageable.


This conditioner, especially for brunettes, promises to infuse dull hair with moisture, revitalise shine, improve the texture of hair, leaving a ''crystal clear, brunette shine''. This conditioner made my hair soft, shiny, more manageable and alot more hydrated. It improved the look of the ends of my hair and it made my hair feel so sleek, healthy and nourished! I usually leave this in for 3 to 5 minutes, or longer if I can. The texture is quite thick, so it feels so nice and rich, but I rub the conditioner between the palms of my hands so it soaks into all of my hair better.


I felt I got quite a while out of the Brilliant Brunette conditioner, that lasted me around a month and a half. Though it made my hair shine, I found the John Frieda Flawlessly Straight conditioner made my hair even more shiny and healthy than the Brilliant Brunette one did. So, if I had to choose, I would buy the Flawlessly Straight one faster! 
The John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Liquid Shine Illuminating conditioner costs €7.77 for 250ml, which is a good price, in any Boots (and you can usually get it for cheaper or on offer with something else in the John Frieda range) and I give it an 8/10.


Have you tried the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette conditioner yet? Are you a fan of the John Frieda range too? Let me know below!
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

5 comments:

  1. Sounds good! I've recently lightened my hair to a mid brown and could do with all the help I can get maintaining the colour!

    Emma | www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! I've recently lightened my hair to a mid brown and could do with all the help I can get maintaining the colour!

    Emma | www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a great match for you so, Emma! :) x

      Delete
  3. Great review for the price I think it's worth a shot!

    ReplyDelete