Monday, 9 February 2015

Organix Biotin and Collagen hair mist

Hey guys! I hope you are all doing well. Today, I'll be reviewing the Organix Biotin and Collagen hair mist. Reading through copious blog posts and completely sold on the oil hair mist rage, I knew I had to pick one up for myself, as an alternative to a heavier feeling oil hair serum. So I picked this up and decided to give this a try. I've tried Organix hair products before and I loved them. This Organix oil hair mist promises to create the appearance of thicker, fuller and thicker hair and to tame flyaways.


This hair mist is blended with Vitamin B7, Biotin, Collagen and Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein. All great ingredients for strong and healthy hair. The Organix Biotin and Collagen hair mist made my hair shine fantastically! It looked healthier and it tamed flyaways. It tamed stubborn hairs and this is especially useful when I leave my hair in its natural curly state and I have a slight bit of fluffy or frizzy bits. I love the gorgeous holographic packaging, it's so pretty! The packaging is so handy too, just like a spray. There's no smell as such from the hair mist, it's a very subtle sweet scent. I use this after I have styled my hair as a finishing touch. It says to spray it all over damp hair, I've yet to use it like this, but I will the next time I wash my hair.


 This feels so so weightless, I love it! My hair felt so soft and smooth and it didn't oil up my hands like oil serums that I usually use. It is a very light mist. This cost me €9.99 for 118ml, I wish it was a bigger bottle, but sure. I would 100% repurchase this! I give it 10/10
Have you tried Organix Biotin and Collagen hair mist before or anything from the Organix range? Let me know below! 
Thank you all for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh sounds good Kim :) does it make your hair greasy looking at all? xx

    http://batwingsandlashes.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not in the slightest! It's a very light mist, so it's different to a serum. Especially if you have thick hair so you're safe. :) x

      Delete
  2. I almost bought this the other day at Target!! Now, after reading your review I wish I had. Organix is such a great brand. Great post!

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds lovely, thanks for sharing. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. An oil mist! There's one I've not tried! Sounds so interesting, I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do! So much better than a serum which can feel heavy. I really recommend this oil mist. :)

      Delete