Thursday, 26 February 2015

Lush bath haul!


Hey guys! I hope you are all well. Today, I'm doing a Lush bath haul! I was in Dublin around a month ago and I picked up some really lovely bath products and I thought I would share what I bought with you lovely lot. As you might have read in a few of my previous posts, I'm not a bath person, but aching muscles and stress have made me more inclined to take a bath once a week (why it took a while to put up this post) So let's get started!

Blackberry Bath Bomb
Quite a lovely bath bomb. With Bergamot and Frankincense oils, this bath bomb promotes aromatherapy, Bergamot is used to combat anxiety and depression (or if you just had a bad day) and Frankincense slows down breathing. Though it is a lovely bath bomb, it dried out my skin a bit and left a purple residue around the tub. I love the gorgeous sweet smell, the beautiful purple colour the water turns and the little surprise paper in the middle, a bit of a novelty! A nice bath bomb, really relaxing, but not something I would buy time and time again. 7/10. €4.85



Butterball
A new favourite, though I do wish it was a bit bigger! I would use this next time along with another bath bomb. I bought Butterball half price as part of the Baby Frosty knot wrap set, which also came with Shoot For The Stars. Butterball contains pieces of Cocoa Butter for smooth and soft skin and Ylang Ylang oil for a floral scent. I adore the sweet, cocoa butter, vanilla scent of this bath bomb! As you drop this in the water, the pieces of Cocoa Butter melt and float right to the top. This left my skin feeling so soft and silky. I would 100% repurchase! 9/10. €5 including Shoot For The Stars.



Shoot For The Stars
Hands down the prettiest bath bomb I have ever used! When it's dropped into the bath, it fizzes away into a few different colours, yellow, blue and purple mainly, and leaves a trail of gorgeous silver lustre behind. Added with Brazilian Orange Oil and Bergamot Oil, this scent for Shoot For The Stars is inspired by Honey I Washed The Kids (I really must try that). It has a really nice honey/caramel smell, and left my skin and bathroom smelling amazing! And it didn't leave any residue or dry my skin out. It's a huge bath bomb, so you could possibly get two uses out of it, but I wanted to use it all in one go. My new favouite bath bomb. 10/10. €5 including Butterball.



Creamy Candy Bubble Bar
Almost exactly similar to the scent of Lush's most loved Snow Fairy, I could not smelling this bubble bar! It is heaven! It smells like candy floss, Cocoa Butter, vanilla, Snow Fairy, absolute sweetness. Because it has Cocoa Butter and Almond Oil in it, it left my skin feeling so silky soft and hydrated, that I didn't need to moisturise afterwards. It left the bathroom and my skin smelling delicious for ages, and it let out loads of bubbles when your crumble it under the tap. 100% would repurchase. 10/10. €4.80



Hottie Massage Bar
I loved Hottie Massage Bar so much! But I knew not to expect all it promises to deliver, and unfortunately, I was right not to. Hottie Massage Bar promises to work wonders on seriously sore muscles. I suffer from chronic pains in my neck and my shoulders. When I tried this, it only gave relief for a few minutes, oh well. However, it made for an amazing massage bar! The bumps on top was so relieving and relaxing. The black pepper and ginger oils in Hottie added a pleasant, warming effect. Also, this is one of the best products I've used as a moisturiser! Hottie includes Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil, and because of its butter base, it melts right on the skin. It takes a while to sink in, but it's worth it. It adds fantastic shine to the legs, so it's perfect for a night out. I would repurchase this over and over. 9/10. €7.80.


I know I'll never be a full on bath person, but when I really need to take a bath, Lush products make them so much better. I don't think I'll ever be able to stop saying enough good things about Lush! 
What are your favourite Lush bath products? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

5 comments:

  1. these all look so pretty, makes me wish i liked taking baths!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a bath person, I usually prefer a nice shower, but Lush bath products are too nice to pass up and make baths a bit nicer :) x

      Delete
  2. I'm well overdue a Lush haul, great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love LUSH bath stuff so much! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete