Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Ayesha face mask


Hey guys! How are you all doing? Today I'll be reviewing Lush's Ayesha face mask. Because my skin is prone to awful breakouts in the freezing weather, I wanted to try out this face mask, its description ticked all the boxes for me and sounded the most suitable. So when I was in Lush, I picked it up. The Ayesha face mask promises to: Brighten dull spots on the skin, nourish skin and absorb excess oil, to hydrate and soothe any redness. It also promises to remove fine lines (pssh, yeah) and to transform dull and tired skin to a bright glow.


The key ingredients in Ayesha are: Fresh Kiwi- to cleanse and brighten the skin. Asparagus- High in nutrients. Fullers Earth- Cleansing and it's absorbent (fantastic if you have oily skin!) Rosemary oil- Relaxing and it has antiseptic properties. I use Lush face masks twice a week, because the face masks are fresh, they only last for three weeks, so I apply a good amount all over my face, leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and wash it off with a cloth and cold water and pat dry.
 I really dislike that the masks only last for three weeks, because it means some is left to go to waste. The smell of Ayesha isn't too overpowering like some Lush face masks can be, it smells quite earthy, I really like it!


 Ayesha left my skin feeling soft, smooth, fresh and bright, though those results felt somewhat temporary. It hasn't helped my breakouts so much, and I seem to be getting more, if anything. I'm iffy on Ayesha, to be honest. I think I'll stick to Catastrophe Cosmetic in the future. This costs €8.95 for 75g, but I got it for free for bringing in five empty black Lush tubs. I don't think I'll buy it again. I give it a 6/10.
Have you tried Ayesha before? What did you think? What is your favourite Lush face mask? Let me know below!
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

5 comments:

  1. I love lush, my favourite mask would be Love Lettuce. Sorts out them spots in no time! :)

    http://laceonlipstick.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many good things about this brand but haven't got round to trying it! It's always smells so good when I walk past, I'll definitely buy this when i'm next in town and i'll let you know what I think. :)

    Please check out my blog and my latest hair video.. http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/


    Fleur x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourite brands! The smell just draws me in. ;) Do let me know what you think, Fleur :) x

      Delete
  3. Great review :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete