Monday, 19 January 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award!

Hey guys, and welcome to my 100th post! Can you believe it? If it wasn't for you fabulous readers and my own love of my little old blog, I might have never reached 100 posts *wipes away tear*. In the triple digits now... Before I get too mushy and show myself to have real people feelings (keep that to yourself) let me tell you a bit about this post. I was nominated by the lovely Amy from Batwings & Lashes to do this post. Don't forget to check out Amy's blog, I love it! The Versatile Blogger Award is basically a way to tell your readers a bit more about yourself by sharing seven facts about yourself! Read more about the Versatile Blogger Award here. Now, on to my seven facts!

1) I am a very introverted person. I find it incredibly hard to make new friends, because I've made bad choices in the past, and when people try to be my friend, I unknowingly push them away. I truly am trying to change this. It's hard, but, I have high hopes. I have a small group of people I'm very close to, and I wouldn't trade them for anything in this world! :) I've been thinking of doing a blog or two on social anxiety and being an introvert, but I don't want it to come off as a sob story or something. Would this be something you would like to read? Let me know below. :)

2) Besides my dream of travelling the world, my career dream is to be my own boss. I've always known I've wanted to work for myself, in the creative field. I've thankfully turned out to be very creatively minded with buckets of ambition. I want to open my very own coffee shop for people who can't sleep through the night. Hours would probably something like 4pm-5am. I have a clear idea of what it will look like, full of my own personal touches everywhere. My own baking, theme nights, live music, spoken word nights and movie nights! It makes me happy to think about it. :) I want to open up a second savings account to put by a nest egg for it soon. :)

3) If you're lost and need directions somewhere, do not ask me! I will send you the wrong way completely. Not on purpose, I'm just very directionally challenged, I've grown to accept that. I'll forever love Google Maps!

4) Black is without a doubt, my favourite colour to wear. It's flattering, fabulous, timeless and elegant. My wardrobe is 75% black, and I wouldn't have it any other way! I bought a black cardigan from New Look a week ago and it comes all the way down to the ground! My new favourite.  I feel like the love child of Severus Snape and Morticia Addams in it! 


5) I have five tattoos. A hummingbird on the back of my leg, an owl on the back of my other leg, the quote ''Normal is an illusion, what's normal for the spider, is chaos for the fly'' on my ribs, the face of my old cat  on my shoulder, and a music note on the back of my neck. I currently have seven piercings, my ear lobe, my other ear is stretched to 20mm, scaffolding piercing, my lip, my nose, my tongue webbing and a smiley piercing. My retired piercings are my neck, my hips and vertical tragus.  

6) In a completely sane way and purely curious manner, I love reading or watching anything to do with serial killers. Especially the Manson Family. I just find them interesting, why they did what they did. I love the profiling and reading into the psyches of serial killers. I've loved anything on serial killers since I was young and I used to watch FBI Files with my dad, that's how I got into it. Next on my to read list is Manson In His Words. 

7) My childhood love was Spike from Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I always did like my men dressed head to toe in black. ;)


I tag the following for the Versatile Blogger Award:

Catherine Ann from CatherineAnnMinnock

Julie from Raining Cake



Kassi from Makeupartistas

Sally from Wheelingalong24


I don't mind who else wants to take part in this at all, and I hope you found this interesting to read. :)
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)



8 comments:

  1. Love your blog!! New Follower!

    XO, Erica

    www.mymistersmrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 100th post!
    Emma | www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also want to open my own coffee shop soon, I would like it to be 24 hours. Where are you from?

    Batty4Beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an awesome dream. ;) I'm from Ireland, and you?

      Delete