Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Snow Fairy Sparkle massage bar

Hey guys! Today, I will be reviewing Lush's Snow Fairy Sparkle massage bar. Because Winter is harsh on my skin, I've really gotten into a step of skincare I never bothered with before unless I have something really nice- body lotion. If you're a fan of Lush, you'll know of Snow Fairy, and it's almost edible, amazing, sweet, addictive scent, which I absolutely adore, so I had to pick this up! Snow Fairy Sparkle is an angel shaped massage bar with a soft centre filled with Shea Butter and silver lustre. You rub this all over your skin after a shower, leaving skin feeling soft, luminous, and smelling amazing. 


I absolutely love this massage bar! It left my skin feeling soft, moisturised, smelling amazing for ages. Seriously, the staying power of Snow Fairy Sparkle is fantastic. It left a gorgeous silver lustre all over- which reminded me of the '90's when body glitter was all the rage. ;) Though it had a much more subtle and elegant finish, which looks really great, especially in the right light. Very eye catching. I think this would be particularly suiting if you're having a pampering session, or going out dancing with your friends! The key ingredients in Snow Fairy Sparkle are: Shea Butter- Softens, moisturises and nourishes the skin. Murumuru Butter- Protects and moisturises skin. Almond Oil-  Leaves skin feeling silky smooth. I use this either putting it near the heater, letting it melt slightly and gliding it along my skin or taking off a little bit and warming it in my hands and applying it directly. However, Snow Fairy Sparkle has a slow drying time, so you can't dress straight away. This can also be used in the bath but I won't put it in the bath, I prefer using it as a lotion. 
This cost me €4.85 and I would 100% repurchase! 10/10.



Have you tried Snow Fairy Sparkle? What did you think? Let me know below!
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

2 comments:

  1. That looks awesome! I want to try it really bad now... I LOVE Lush products so I know I would probably adore it :) Great post!

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Juliana! I think if you love Snow Fairy from Lush, you'll adore Snow Fairy Sparkle :) x

      Delete