Thursday, 22 January 2015

Max Factor Facefinity primer

Hey guys! How are you all doing? Today, I am reviewing Max Factor's Facefinity primer. The search for the perfect, everyday, all rounder primer can be difficult, but once you find it, you could never be without it. As I continue with my search, I picked up Facefinity as I heard so many fantastic reviews on this primer, especially from Tattooed Tealady, I couldn't wait to give it a go! I wear this over moisturiser, under foundation, but you can wear it on its own aswell. I have to say I really like the texture and consistency of Facefinity, even though it feels more like a moisturiser, and I prefer a silicone base, it feels so silky soft, lightweight and just plain lovely. 


When you pump this out, it is white in colour, but it is transparent when it's blended in, and it leaves a lovely sheen on your face, without being shiny. Using Facefinity as a primer has made a fantastic base for the rest of my make-up, and has made my foundation look better and has given my skin more life. Facefinity claims that it ''extends the wear of foundation'' and that is very true, this primer has made my foundation last all day! Even around my oily patches, like my nose and chin, my foundation wears alot better compared to when I use other primers. With Facefinity, a little definitely goes a long way, so I think I'll get a few months out of the bottle!
 Even though I usually prefer a silicone based primer, I feel that this one really does a fantastic job on the main reason I use a primer- mattifying and keeping oil at bay. It doesn't ''sit'' on the skin, but it sinks in nicely. I love the pretty simple yet chic packaging of this primer. Not only is it pretty, it's practical too. It's a sturdy glass bottle with a pump, very hygienic and no waste! Facefinity also includes SPF 20, which protects the face from the elements, such as the sun and the wind. For a 30ml bottle, this cost me €13.99, which I think is a good price for a great primer!



 I give this a 9/10 and I would 100% repurchase! It might just be my perfect match for an everyday, all rounder primer!
Which primer do you reach for everyday? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

2 comments:

  1. I've tried this before and I loved it, totally agree with your review. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete