Wednesday, 7 January 2015

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Cleansing and Perfection Milk


Hey guys, happy Hump Day. ;) I hope you are all doing well and having a good week. Today I'll be reviewing L'Oreal's Skin Perfection Cleansing and Perfection Milk! Hopefully, without sounding like a snob, I usually buy skincare that's more high end. Skincare is my one indulgence, and I don't mind paying if I know it'll work. I bought this cleansing milk the day before Christmas Eve (I don't have to tell you how mental that day is in town) and I had just ran out of my previous cleanser, so in an emergency, I picked this up. I get on well with L'Oreal skincare products, so I thought I would give this a go.
 This cleansing milk says it is suitable for sensitive skin and eyes, it is dermatologically and  ophthalmologically (tested on eyes) tested. It is also hypo-allergenic and has no alcohol- hurrah! It promises to- remove make-up, even waterproof make-up, and impurities. To reveal hydrated and silky smooth skin. That is is suited for sensitive skin and eyes. To hydrate with with moisture and it also promises to improve the texture of skin. I absolutely love the smell of this cleansing milk! It smells similar to Clarin's Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Shea Butter, very buttery and nutty, like cocoa butter, delicious! I use this morning and night after a micellar water pre cleanse. I rub this on wet skin, work it in and rinse with cold water. It feels so soft, soothing and gentle on the skin and it doesn't sting my sensitive eyes at all!



 And the results? While it doesn't fully remove make-up, it certainly does a better job than other milky cleansers and make-up removers, I'm looking at you, Akane make-up remover and you, La Roche Posay Dermo Cleanser. It feels soothing and calms my skin down. It left my skin feeling incredibly soft, refreshed and clean. It also felt hydrated and it really works well on sensitive skin and eyes. A little goes a long way with this cleansing milk. The L'Oreal Skin Perfection Cleansing and Perfection Milk is a great back-up cleanser and is it one for those with sensitive or stressed skin on a budget. 


This cost me €5.99 for 200ml and I think it is really worth it! I give it an 8/10 and I would definitely repurchase. Have you tried  L'Oreal Skin Perfection Cleansing and Perfection Milk before? What did you think? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

6 comments:

  1. Good review, haven't tried this as I've been incredibly loyal to the Micellar Water from Garnier which I keep repurchasing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) Oooh, the Garnier Micellar Water is a constant repurchase for me too. :)

      Delete
  2. I'd love to try this, it sounds great! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete