Monday, 5 January 2015

L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint!

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of make-up and beauty reviews! I haven't had much money to spare lately because of Christmas. However, I am going shopping in Dublin Friday so I will definitely have a alot more beauty, skincare and make-up reviews up soon! Today, I come at you with a review on L'Oreal's Nude Magique Eau De Teint foundation!


I bought L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint because the place I buy it usually had sold out of my favourite True Match foundation, so I picked this up in an emergency. I heard good things about it and there was a shade called Porcelain, so I figured it would work for me. I bought this foundation in the lightest shade they had, which was called Porcelain. This was a little bit off putting to buy because it had water on the top of the foundation, but I was told you had to shake it well as it has a thin, watery and runny consistency, which it does. I would describe this foundation as medium coverage. I think the packaging is very pretty, but it is so inconvenient! It's a glass bottle, without any pump! There's nothing to take out foundation easily. That with a very runny foundation means pouring out too much and waste. I don't know who thought this packaging was a good idea!



Myself and L'Oreal must have a very different idea of what Porcelain is! This foundation was way too dark for me! It also has yellow undertones when I have pink undertones, so it doesn't suit me too well at all. I might save it for night time or during the Summer. Other than the shade, it is a lightweight, breathable foundation and it wears well throughout the day. It contains SPF 18 so it will protect your face from the elements to an extent. As the shade Porcelain is the lightest shade in this foundation range, and it doesn't suit me, it could have been a repurchase if it wasn't for that. 


I give L'Oreal's Nude Magique Eau De Teint 5/10 and I won't be repurchasing. This cost me €13 for 20ml.
Have you tried L'Oreal's Nude Magique Eau De Teint foundation? What did you think? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

8 comments:

  1. Lovely review! I also found that the foundation was to dark for me, have a good day:)
    http://fashionablechaos.uk/post/99152446800/loreal-nude-magique-eau-de-teint-foundation

    Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maggie! It's a shame, because t is a nice foundation otherwise. You have a nice day too :) x

      Delete
  2. L'Oreal never fails to impress with their foundations. Other than the shade being off for you it seems like it is a great product.

    xoxo
    www.becksbabyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L'Oreal foundations are really great. It's a shame because it's a lovely foundation other than that :) x

      Delete
  3. I bought this a while back, but haven't actually tried it, oops! Doesn't sound too great after reading your review. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd have a better opinion of it if it matched my skin tone. It could work for you Julie, it's just I'm really pale x

      Delete
  4. Thanks for such the informative review! I was thinking about trying this out the other day and I am glad I came across your review so I can buy something better possibly :) Great post! I just discovered your blog and I am a follower now... Keep up the good work!

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment :) x

      Delete