Monday, 26 January 2015

Flake Away by Soap and Glory

Hey guys! Today's post is a quick review on Flake Away by Soap and Glory! I have to say, I'm not one for bath or shower lotions and potions and concoctions, but Lush and Soap and Glory are two brands I absolutely love and have changed my perspective on bath and shower products! Flake away is a really lovely sea salt scrub, that's bursting with their signature Pink scent, which I adore so much, the smell is addictive! 


The key ingredients in Flake Away are: Shea Butter- To Nourish and soften the skin. Sea Salt- To buff away dead skin. Peach Seed powder- revitalises, hydrates and gets rid of dead skin cells. Grape Seed oil- An astringent oil that tightens skin, closes pores and moisturises. Sweet Almond oil- Nourishes skin, relieve dry, irritated skin, moisturises and improves complexion and helps it to glow. To use this, slather it on to wet skin all over, massage into the skin until the grains are gone and rinse off. Pat dry. 
Flake Away left my skin feeling brighter, softer, hydrated and smoother, and it did a fantastic job at removing any dead skin, bringing new skin up to the surface, which looked healthy and bright. The Pink scent has an amazing staying power and I love it when it transfers on to my pyjamas and made them smell beautiful! 


I bought the small tub which costs me €3.85, the bigger tubs costs €11.99. I give Flake Away 10/10 and I have already repurchased! 
Have you ever used Flake Away or anything from the Soap and Glory range? What were your thoughts? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

3 comments:

  1. This is definitely one of my fave scrubs. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that! looks like a great product! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete