Monday, 22 December 2014

Umberto Giannini Indulgent Beauty Moisture Mask


Hey guys! Today, I'm reviewing Umberto Giannini's Indulgent Beauty Moisture Mask. One of my favourite parts in my haircare routine is doing a deep hair treatment. It keeps my hair soft, smooth, hydrated, and in check. I wanted to try a new hair mask as a change from Aussie Take The Heat, something that promised softer and hydrated hair. I use a hair mask once a week, usually near the weekend when I'm going out or seeing people. I leave this hair mask in for around ten minutes- but you can leave it in for longer if desired. 
This Umberto Giannini hair mask promises to replenish dry, damaged, processed hair, leaving hair feeling soft and luxurious . It includes Shea Butter, which is known to smooth hair, and is a natural hair conditioner, thanks to its moisturising and healing properties. Shea Butter in hair is also fantastic for soothing a dry and irritated scalp and moisturises hair from root to tip. Even though I don't have dry, damaged or processed hair, I like to treat it as if I do, so whatever I use, keeps my hair in the best knick as possible. 


And the results? I found that the Umberto Giannini Indulgent Beauty Moisture Mask has really softened my hair. It gave me good hair days, after styling, my hair sat right for me and kept frizz at bay. My hair felt incredibly smooth, silky and hydrated. It really made my hair shine, and I was especially happy with the way it effectively detangled my hair and made it easy to brush through. The consistency of this hair mask is quite thick, which I love in a hair mask. The smell of this hair mask is lovely and smells like the inside of a hair salon (If that makes any sense?) This cost me €6.99 in Boots and I would definitely 100% repurchase! I give it a well deserved 10/10/. 




Have you tried the Umbero Giannini Indulgent Beauty Moisture Mask? What did you think of it? Let me know below! 
Thank you all for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

2 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely, I'd definitely give it a go. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete