Friday, 5 December 2014

Botanics Microdermabrasion Polish

Hey guys! The day has finally come. I have bought a new laptop! I am so so happy about this! It'll keep me on top of my blogging, and my laptop won't turn off the minute I start writing and I won't have to run to the library in town to upload photos for the blog, so I am delighted with my new toy. ;) Anyways, onto today's post. Today I'm reviewing Botanics microdermabrasion polish. I love the Boot's Botanics range so much, it's a well priced, eco-friendly range that delivers actual results. This attracted my attention in Boot's not too long ago and I couldn't wait to give it a whirl!


The Botanics microdermbrasion polish promises cell renewal for a younger, more radiant complexion. It also plans to improve skin texture, refine pores and a salon experience at home. Big words, huh? The key ingredients in this polish are: Pumice- Pumice is a beauty product as old as time. Pumice is known for it's lightness but abrasiveness, which makes it effective, but not harsh when it comes to exfoliating and removing dead skin. Olive oil- To soften and nourish skin. Shea butter- To soften, smooth and hydrate the skin. Gingko- Gingko is a key ingredient in this polish. It is packed with antioxidants and helps protect skin from environmental stressors. I use this once a week after cleansing. I massage this all over my face, focusing on problem areas (chin) and rinse with warm water.


What did I think? I think once a week is definitely enough, or else I think it would get rid of natural, vital oils. This will last a long time as a little goes a long way. I really felt that this polish was getting deep into my skin and doing something. It felt polished and clean. My skin looked brighter, clearer, fresher and softer. Also, the texture of my skin has improved. As you know, I usually buy eco-friendly skincare products, so the tube is made from over 25% recycled materials, there are no parabens, it's organic and it is people tested! 
This costs €11.99 but I got this for half price, and for 120ml, it's definitely worth it! It is a fantastic product and I would 100% repurchase! 8/10.


Have you tried the Botanics microdermabrasion polish? What do you think? What's your favourite product from the Botanics range? Let me know below!
Thank you all for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

4 comments:

  1. I bought their eye make up remover and hated it so I kind of just steered clear since then. This looks lovely though and really affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that's a shame! Thankfully I haven't had a bad experience with them yet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely thinking of giving this a try, sounds like my skin needs it, haha!

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fantastic, a great little something extra to add to the skincare regime x

      Delete