Thursday, 30 October 2014

The perfect Autumn/Winter boot


Hi guys! If it's one thing that makes an outfit, it's a lovely ankle boot. I needed a great pair of weather proof, yet stylish ankle boots that would match most clothes in my wardrobe, so when I came across the Dani lace up boots on Boohoo.com, I had to have them! I wanted something that would give me a bit of height, yet be comfortable walking around in them all day. I'm a sucker for anything black and gold, so when I saw these, I fell in love. I love androgynous style and I'm loving the utilitarian trend, and these boots have those characteristics.




 I bought these in a size five and they fit quite snugly. These boots have a 9cm block heel with a zip at the side and a wraparound strap. They are a matte, leather look boot with a rounded toe. They keep my feet nice and warm from the biting cold and water free from puddles. They give me height and they are really comfortable to walk around in all day, brilliant! Though after an unfortunate scratch on the front of one of the boots, I realised they are easily scratched, so you have to be careful with them. My favourite way to wear these gorgeous boots is with a pair of tights and my leather skort. As usual with Boohoo, delivery was nice and prompt. I bought the boots when they were €45 but with my student discount, I got them for €40, and because I spent over €25, delivery was free! I think they are worth every single penny. They are stylish, weather proof and durable. I can see myself getting years out of them! :)



What is your favourite boot for Autumn/Winter? Let me know below. :)
Thank you all for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

6 comments:

  1. These are lovely. My fave autumn boots at the moment are some new ones I got from Clarks, they're so comfy. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are :) oh I love Clark's for boots :) x

      Delete
  2. I love your boots, especially because they have a heel. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh I always have to have a heel ;)

      Delete
  3. woww!! i want these boots! cool!
    xx
    http://rockmyboots.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete