Wednesday, 1 October 2014

The Halloween Tag!

Hey guys! So we are now in October, and I for one, couldn't be more excited! I am always in the best mood in Autumn and Winter. Also, It is the month of Halloween, ahhhh! Halloween is my Christmas, end of. I love horrors, and everything to do with Halloween. I get so so excited when I see the Halloween decorations in the shops. So in honour of my favourite day of the year, I thought I would do a Halloween tag, so enjoy!


What is your favourite Halloween movie?
I don't consider Halloween a movie genre? So I assume you're talking about horrors/dark/thriller movies? Ahh, I am a huge fan of those of movies, so I can't choose just one. Nightmare On Elm Street, The Shining, Sinister, Addams Family Values, Silence Of The Lambs, everything ever by Tim Burton. I've lost count of all my favourite horror movies. I'll try all scary movies once, so I can't remember them all. They would be my top ones. On the ''scary'' movie note, I Google searched for the scariest movie ever, and A Serbian Film was mentioned, so I gave it a go. Don't waste your time. It's not scary, it's highly disturbing. 

1-10, how much do you enjoy Halloween?
If this tag hasn't told you by now, 100! 

What are your favourite Halloween memories?
I got together with my boyfriend of almost five years on Halloween, so Halloween is extra special to me. :) Halloween parties and Trick Or Treating as a child were always great too, and pumpkin carving! I have a sort of tradition on All Saint's Day where I stay in my pj's and just watch movies and stuff myself with junk. :D

Have you always been a Halloween lover?
Ever since I was a little girl! I just adored dressing up and the whole spooky atmosphere of it all.


How do you get into the Halloween spirit?
I don't have to ''get'' into it at all! Halloween excitement crashes over me like a wave at the end of September, haha. The Halloween decorations appearing in the shops help alot, though.

What are your favourite Halloween decorations? 
I always find myself disappointed by the choice of decorations in my town. I like the realistic dramatics. I like skeletons, bats, mummies and goblets. Gargoyles and mock gravestones are brilliant
 too.

Favourite Autumn/Halloween scent?
I love the smell of the cold, fresh air that comes with the weather being colder, hot chocolate (which I live on Autumn and Winter) and the smell of baking.

Hello October 

Favorite Halloween sweets?
Not exactly a sweet, but I always go mad on the monkey nuts! Also the little mini bars and packets of Haribo's we have for Trick Or Treaters, I hope we don't have many this year, more for me! Oh, how the tables have turned...

Vampires or Zombies?
Vampires! Actual vampires, not Twilight vampires, ugh.
What is your biggest fear?
Anything happening to those I care about the most.

Lastly, do you believe in ghosts?
Absolutely. 100%. Without a shadow of a doubt. 

A little early for Halloween for most, maybe. But I am too damned excited for Halloween! I won't tag anyone, but you are all free to do it. :)
Do you like Halloween?
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this tag! And your answer to vampires! Might do it myself now!
    Lou | lolaspooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you haha :D I really don't care for Twilight :P do, and link me :) x

      Delete