Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Bioderma Crealine H20 micellar water

Hey everyone! Today I'll be reviewing Bioderma's Crealine H20 micellar water. I bought this in Paris when my travel sized Garnier micellar water was taken off me. Bioderma, unfortunately is not available in Ireland. However, it is in almost every French pharmacy that I was in in Paris, and I was so excited! I was dying to try this brand. I am sorry that I didn't get to try more of this brand, but Paris is expensive, so I had to be careful with my money. I prefer micellar waters over make-up removers because they feel cleaner, fresher, and overall they do a better job. I found Bioderma to be a really great and effective micellar water! As I only got the travel sized version, I use this sparingly and swipe my make-up off with a cotton pad at night. It is fantastic for sensitive skin and eyes, and doesn't upset them at all, which for me. is a huge bonus!


Compared to my usual repurchase of Garnier micellar water, how does it match up? Well, they both work equally well and are both great for sensitive skin and eyes, leaving skin with a fresh, soft and clean feeling. Reading the ingredient list, I realise Garnier's micellar water has less ingredients, and the less ingredients you put on your face, the better. Both Garnier's and Bioderma's version do an equally effective job. However, I think Garnier is better value for money. For the Bioderma travel sized 100ml version, it's €3.83 and for the Garnier 400ml bottle, it costs €3.87. Also, when Bioderma (finally) comes to Ireland, it's a no brainer that the affordable Bioderma range in Paris, will shoot up in Ireland! I would repurchase this again, but I would be more inclined to stick with Garnier as it is cheaper and does the same job. However, when Bioderma comes to Ireland, I will, without a doubt, make a few different purchases from the Bioderma range!
For 100ml, the Bioderma micellar water costs €3.83. I give it a 9/10 and I would repurchase.
Have you guys tried much from the Bioderma range? What are your thoughts?
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

9 comments:

  1. Great review, I use the Maybelline version and find it good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never come across that! I may keep an eye out for it :)

      Delete
  2. Haven't tried this but it does look and sound good - thanks for the review, and hope you had a good time in Paris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It is, works just as well as the Garnier version though. No problem, I hope you find it useful. And I had a blast! Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. I love the whole Bioderma range and always stock up when I'm in Paris. Thinking of trying the Garnier version though as I've heard a few good reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any recommendations what to buy from Bioderma? Do, it works just as well :)

      Delete
  4. Ooh thanks for the review. I used the Garnier one but now use the Loreal version which is great. Everyone goes on about Bioderma though, I'm tempted!
    Kimberley x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you liked it. :) I love the L'Oreal mmicellar water! So nourishing :) x

      Delete