Friday, 8 August 2014

Favourite Summer Buy - Boohoo's Mabel Double Strap Satchel

Hi guys! I hope you are all well. This Summer, I have definitely picked up some exciting buys. But my favourite buy was from Boohoo (which I adore and buy tonnes from!)  It is a double strap satchel bag. I have never been a big bag person and I don't have that many to choose from. So I wanted to invest in a practical, but stylish, sturdy and decently made bag that would be perfect for running errands and especially for going to Paris. 



This satchel is definitely my style! It matches with most of my clothes (you'd be hard pressed to find bright clothes in my wardrobe, haha) and I really love black and gold together! The satchel is PU leather, it has a detachable strap, so it can be worn two different ways, over your shoulder or carried like a briefcase The material feels gorgeous. It opens by two magnetic buttons on the inside. There's a zip on the inside too, so it keeps your stuff safe. There are two extra pockets on the front and the back, which is handy to reach stuff faster. There is a handle on the top so you can carry it around if you wish. 
I love this satchel so much! I wear it so much and it will be so handy for Paris, with pockets perfect for minding my flight tickets, boarding pass and passport. 




If you want to buy or get a better look at the Mabel Double Strap Satchel, go here to check it out. I bought it for €28, but it's gone down in price for €22! 
What has been your favourite Summer buy?
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim :)

2 comments: