Saturday, 16 August 2014

End of Summer wishlist!

Hey guys! I hope you are all well! I don't know about my fellow bloggers, but I love to put together wishlists. It's like making out a Christmas wishlist for Santa. ;) Hopefully someday, I could have all of these gorgeous things in my life. This is a list of things I would love to buy if I had the money. These aren't all beauty related, in fact, there's only one. It might give you a better idea of the things I really love! 

Gym membership
Where I live, there is such a gorgeous gym, with up to date equipment, a pool, fitness classes, sauna, steam room and an outdoor hydrotherapy pool. Over the past two weeks, I have been using my sister's card and I have to say I love the place! I always feel fantastic after a workout there and I get a proper workout. An off peak membership costs €350, which I simply can't afford. It'd be brilliant to have my own membership!

A new laptop
I seem to be cursed with technology, it just doesn't like me. When I first started this blog, that's when my laptop started to crack up, when I needed it the most. I can't do much on it without it turning off and generally being a giant pain in the ass. Also, Sims 4 is coming out, as a Sims addict I need a decent laptop to play it on! It would make blogging and uploading photos so much easier aswell.

MAC Lightscapade
I'll say it. I, am a MAC virgin. Nothing in the brand catches my given its hefty price tag. So, to have a MAC product on my list is a big thing. I read a review this on Makeup Monster's blog and I was amazed! A beautiful highlighter for the palest of girls. I got try this out in MAC in BT2. I got so many compliments on it, and I adored how it looked on me. I hope to pick this up in the duty free when I head to Paris in a few weeks!


Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy figurines
I am the biggest Tim Burton fan, ever. I am an absolute fanatic. I need to own everything he has ever put out, and I can honestly say that I am halfway there. When I have my own place, my place will be decked out in Tim Burton stuff! I can find parallels and similarities in his different pieces of work at the blink of an eye. I am a woman obsessed. His poetry book, The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy depicts hybrid and different children, who usually are rejected by society, and parents. With each poem, a character is created with an illustration. I came across these absolute beautys on Amazon a while ago. They come in sets of three and cost €16.28 with delivery.

(Left to right: Pin Cushion Queen, Brie Boy, Staring Girl)

An Abundance of Katherines
Since the massive success of The Fault In Our Stars, which was amazing in both book and movie form. John Green books have been popping up everywhere. An Abundance of Katherines is next on the reading list! It is about seventeen year old anagram loving Colin Singleton who wants to become a genius by having a ''Eureka!'' moment. In his life, he has dated 19 girls, all named Katherine, in which the Katherine has always dumped him. The book follows him and his best friend, Hassan going on a roadtrip, so he can take his mind off the latest break-up. I can't wait to read this, hopefully soon!

An original Chet Zar piece of art
Something on my wishlist that I'll probably never own, as an original art piece will cost €150 and up. Chet Zar is an artist I came across in Skin Deep (a tattoo magazine) and I quickly fell in love with his work and he has become my favourite artist. His work is definitely an acquired taste, but I just adore his art! The closest I'll ever come to having his art on my wall is when I cut out his art from the magazine, haha!







Gryffindor house scarf
Gotta represent your house, yo. I love the look of these scarves so much! They look so comfy and cosy. I love the little embroided crest on it.  As a dedicated Potterhead, I need this scarf in my life. With the Winter coming up, I know I would never take it off! I'm an unfortunate muggle, so this scarf will be the closest I will get to the Wizarding World. A girl can dream!



Amber Aztec sun ear plug
I have had my eye on this for three years now. It is the most beautiful, mesmerizing ear plug I have seen in my life. However I at €40.28, I can't justify the price for one. It's just so beautiful! I'm not sure if they sell it in my size (20mm) anymore. :( The design is an Aztec design sun. It's titanium, but the face of it is made from amber, which is just so gorgeous. I love the peaceful expression of the sun's face. Every time I look up ear plugs, I always end up looking at this one.


Well, that's my end of Summer wishlist! Spot anything you like? What's on your wishlist?
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try The Sims 4 :) This Gryfindor scarf looks amazing, I wish I had one like this too :) I have also never tried anything from Mac before, since it is expensive as you said, I'll probably have to wait untill Christmas or other ocasion :D Have a great time in Paris!
    Love Life Every Day
    everydaybeauty instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! I'll probably end up buying it the first day it comes out, so excited! I can always find cheaper products that work just as well. :) and thank you very much :) x

      Delete
  2. Ooh, MAC products are a must have! I especially love their lipsticks.

    (I've also nominated you for the Sunshine Award, you can check out the full post here) xx

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been curious to try their lipsticks, they look lovely! :)
      Thank you for the nomination :) x

      Delete
  3. Lovely post - I will be hunting down An Abundance of Katherines, it sounds wonderful!

    Emma | Fluff and Fripperies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So will I when I have the extra money :) enjoy! :)

      Delete